Ladies and gentleman I present to you the heaviest song ever made

mike moriarty

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

okay, i just listened to that Nile song, and it is pretty {censored}ing sick. i'm not usually a big fan of Nile or any other death metal bands, but that was badass, especially the big chanting bit towards the end. reminds me of what the Thugee Cult from Temple of Doom would listen to. kickass!

• Members

Am I the only one that doesnt consider death/black/speed metal heavy ??? In my book , Crowbar is the heaviest band out there. Kirk Windstein is a true god of the heavy riff. You can actually gain weight by listening to Crowbar .
In the new book by Jillian Michaels of The Biggest Loser fame " Winning By Losing : Drop The Weight , Change Your Life " , the main two things to avoid in your diet if youre trying to lose weight are high fructose corn syrup and Crowbar.

[YOUTUBE]OqMBtq85V9c&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

• Members

Heavy depends on what the person likes. I personally don't equate speed and intensity with heaviness. Lots of these songs are fast and "brutal" but I don't think you need to do that to write a heavy song. Simple mid paced or slow songs can be massive and crushing. The Black Sabbath vid I posted is an example of that, IMO. Simple but in my opinion beats everything on here without trying to hard. Sometimes in metal the "everything on 11" method doesn't always fly so well.

• Members

Heavy depends on what the person likes. I personally don't equate speed and intensity with heaviness. Lots of these songs are fast and "brutal" but I don't think you need to do that to write a heavy song. Simple mid paced or slow songs can be massive and crushing. The Black Sabbath vid I posted is an example of that, IMO. Simple but in my opinion beats everything on here without trying to hard. Sometimes in metal the "everything on 11" method doesn't always fly so well.

Exactly, Everything is subjective... in a sense.

• Members

Did you listen to the song? Cause there is no speed or intensity, its just heavy as {censored}.

Archived