Ladies and gentleman I present to you the heaviest song ever made

mike moriarty

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
They add to the heavyness of the music, no more no less.

Because of the slow palm muted riffs, tempo, double bass, and the chant at the end is like a hammer to the {censored}ing head.

I dont know if you noticed but that song is 8 minutes + long
:cool:

I couldn't make it that long:cry:

I waited for the Aquanaut to pickup, but is ended up being another dry hump for me...let's get to it already!

I've been on a pretty heavy Clutch/Mnemic/Gojira purge lately. That has me leaning more towards the slow dirgey Zeppelinish stuff as the true heavy.

• Members

Not so much into Nile these days, but Black Seeds of Vengeance is one of the best Death metal albums ever..

As far as heaviest songs.. off the top of my head 2 songs come to mind..

(well they dont have the tune I wanted uploaded to youboob.. but this one will do.. At least its the album Im thinking of, and this ALBUM "odd Fellow's Rest" by Crowbar might the heaviest album ever..)

[YOUTUBE]NpnTJTnG69k[/YOUTUBE]

Or

[YOUTUBE]QTBzsCSoThs[/YOUTUBE]

• Members
Not so much into Nile these days, but Black Seeds of Vengeance is one of the best Death metal albums ever..

As far as heaviest songs.. off the top of my head 2 songs come to mind..

(well they dont have the tune I wanted uploaded to youboob.. but this one will do.. At least its the album Im thinking of, and this ALBUM "odd Fellow's Rest" by Crowbar might the heaviest album ever..)

[YOUTUBE]NpnTJTnG69k[/YOUTUBE]

Yes Crowbar are definitely contestants. Not sure how I could have forgot.

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

:cool:

• Members

hahah House by the Cemetary!! I was just playing that the other day.. The recording on that album is seriously disgusting.. And I might be insulting you knowledge, but just for clarification's sake, "Procreation of the Wicked" is a Celtic Frost tune.. And the original is just as sick, IMO.. But the Mortician cover does rule..

• Members
All I can think about is Ace Ventura/ C.C. scene. :poke:

Didn't say that I liked it. :cop: Dude asked for heaviest, and I offer as exhibit A, Torso{censored}, who apparently like elephants. Who am I to judge? or how about this?

[YOUTUBE]yKwdjFzP9gw[/YOUTUBE]

• Members
hahah House by the Cemetary!! I was just playing that the other day.. The recording on that album is seriously disgusting.. And I might be insulting you knowledge, but just for clarification's sake, "Procreation of the Wicked" is a Celtic Frost tune.. And the original is just as sick, IMO.. But the Mortician cover does rule..

I am ten times more into Celtic Frost than I am into Mortician. This is about the only thing they've done that I'm into. So uh, yes, I know. :lol: I just think they really gruesomed an already dirty ass tune.

BTW... me and ThisIsExile have been working on a Morbid Angel cover, Dawn of the Angry. We have had Thinkpad20 planned for second guitar but he's unable to play the past month or so due to some wrist issues. What do you think? :cop: I already have my guitars done, and the vocals are pretty much done too.

• Members
I am ten times more into Celtic Frost than I am into Mortician. This is about the only thing they've done that I'm into. So uh, yes, I know.
:lol:
I just think they really gruesomed an already dirty ass tune.

BTW... me and ThisIsExile have been working on a Morbid Angel cover, Dawn of the Angry. We have had Thinkpad20 planned for second guitar but he's unable to play the past month or so due to some wrist issues. What do you think?
:cop:
I already have my guitars done, and the vocals are pretty much done too.

hahaa. My apologies.. I figured you knew, but sometimes the old guys(Celtic Frost, etc..) get overlooked..

And if Thinkpad cant do it.. Of course I'd do it.. IN fact not too long ago, out of boredom, I started learning pretty much every song off Domination, even though its not near my favorite, but everything is pretty straight forward and I was able to figure out about 2/3's in one sitting.. Did you guys keep it in Bflat? I just strung up my 7 string(after it being in pieces for a few months)the other day, but I tuned it a step down to A.. Either way I have tomorrow off, and then a full week and a half of a heavy work schedule.. So I can probably knock it out tomorrow, if I put my mind to it..

Let me know.. And send the track my way..:cool:

Archived