The Damned Things Talk Gear

Slim Jim

• Members

New super group feat members of Anthrax, Every Time I Die and.... Fall out boy..?..

Either way they talk gear.

They have some serious {censored}.

everyone in fob used to be in hardcore bands before they decided they needed to make money to eat something other than top ramen.

• Members
especially wentz. i think his band was the most popular out of all of em.

:facepalm: How can he write such {censored}ty pop stuff then? If you can bring teh br00tz, why can't you do anything decent that isn't as heavy?
I mean I like a lot of alt/pop radio stuff, but they are just over the line.

• Members
:facepalm:
How can he write such {censored}ty pop stuff then? If you can bring teh br00tz, why can't you do anything decent that isn't as heavy?

its not {censored}ty, actually hes quite accomplished in his pop music. its the most catchy {censored} since the {censored}ing 1980's. i mean i {censored}ing love this aint a scene. if one of their songs comes on i cant change it because its got its hooks in me within 3 seconds. that man is satan.

• Members
its not {censored}ty, actually hes quite accomplished in his pop music. its the most catchy {censored} since the {censored}ing 1980's. i mean i {censored}ing love this aint a scene. if one of their songs comes on i cant change it because its got its hooks in me within 3 seconds. that man is satan.

You need to watch teh Palladia concert they have on. :lol: I had a decent amount of respect for them before I watched that one! :lol:

• Members

:facepalm:
How can he write such {censored}ty pop stuff then? If you can bring teh br00tz, why can't you do anything decent that isn't as heavy?

Because {censored}ty pop stuff is what most kids buy

• Members
especially wentz. i think his band was the most popular out of all of em.

What band was Wentz in? I know the drummer was in Vegan Reich, which made me be like :eek::freak:, when I found out because 1. Vegan Reich are such militant assholes, and 2. The guys in a pop band know WTF

Archived