District 9. Best Sci-fi movie since Blade Runner

johnkline

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

troll

attention whore :idea::wave:

Blade Runner was the most boring SciFi piece I have ever seen. Seriously. I have it on Laserdisc and looking at the cover it looks cool and exciting, but it's actually boring as {censored} :mad:

• Members
attention whore
:idea::wave:

Blade Runner was the most boring SciFi piece I have ever seen. Seriously. I have it on Laserdisc and looking at the cover it looks cool and exciting, but it's actually boring as {censored}
:mad:

You should try to stay awake through Andromeda Strain if you thought Blade Runner was boring. I bet you can't do it.

• Members
attention whore
:idea::wave:

Blade Runner was the most boring SciFi piece I have ever seen. Seriously. I have it on Laserdisc and looking at the cover it looks cool and exciting, but it's actually boring as {censored}
:mad:

Busted:o

and

Listen just run a loop of the Death Star trench segment and be happy ok?

• Members

I don't mean to thread-crap, but this movie fails at both science and fiction. I was afraid of spoilers, so I didn't read any reviews. I just saw that it was "critically acclaimed" and similarly so with viewers, so I streamed it today. Big fscking mistake.

I kept waiting for a "LOL! Just kidding!" to appear somewhere on the set. Eventually, the blame, er, I mean credits began to scroll and I realized this was serious business. :facepalm:

• Members
No. It's about androids, not selective breeding or genetic modification of humans. Geez.
:facepalm:

Well to tell the truth it was about the life of chess playing midgets who suffered from an accelerated aging disease and were into genetically manufacured sluts.

• Members
lolno

You don't know what eugenics is.
:idk:

"LOLOLLO" YES you still got nothing.

Like I said eugenics as a theme in that movie is nothing new.

so I guess you probably look at art in a rather unsophiticated adolescent way.Pew Pew Pew shoot 'em up!

Life can be as deep or shallow as you like ,Hey as long as you are entertained.:wave:

• Members

"LOLOLLO" YES you still got nothing.

Like I said eugenics as a theme in that movie is nothing new

so I guess you probably look at art in a rather unsophiticated adolescent way.Pew Pew Pew shoot 'em up!

Life can be as deep or shallow as you like ,Hey as long as you are entertained.
:wave:

a2926156-219-Facepalm%20jesus-facepalm-f

Chances are I absorb my sci fi than you do... hell I probably do more in a year than you have in your life time. Have you ever read 'Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep'? No, you've never heard of it.

Archived