Worst erection you ever got?

Cobra_13

• Members

discuss.

:cop:

• Members

At a summer camp when I was 13. I'd been there for about a week. Woke up with a raging boner and had to go up the hill to the bathroom. :o

For that .02 seconds my dick was literally the size of a beer bottle. Just that once though. :(

• Members
:lol:

Or any of those innumerable, incontrollable junior-high "HELLO!!!" boners that would always pop up right around the time you got called on to work out a math problem on the blackboard.
:o

oh my god. I would get a huge boner everyday in 7th grade math. hahah We would sit there talking about the pythagorean theorem and BAM! lol that sucked. i would always try to hide it bahaha. never had to go up to the board and do anwers. THANK GOD! lol

• Members

Or any of those innumerable, incontrollable junior-high "HELLO!!!" boners that would always pop up right around the time you got called on to work out a math problem on the blackboard.

Yeah holy {censored}- my 7th grade fap dream girl sat right behind me in science class so I'd always smell her perfume and it'd get me going, and I'd have to try and purposefully think of something else a good 15mins before the bell rang just to be safe!! :lol: Usually the teacher and her teeth helped... :o:freak:

Also, in HS I didn't play basketball one year and was the team "trainer" b/c my Mom was coaching (won state that year too! :o) and my gf was on the team so we always sat together in the back of the van to and from trips. There were some close calls pulling in to load out, I can guaran-damn-tee! :lol:

• Members

I could have done carpentry with some of the 8th/9th grade ones. This was right when thongs first became popular for everyone, combined with the low rise hip-huggers and midriff tank-tops. Whale-tails were "in" for a hot second. It was classless and trashy.

God, I'd punch a baby in the face for it to come back again.

• Members

this!

going to the front of class in 8th grade with giant boners.

• Members

:lol:This. I had totally forgotten about those. Those were bad, just sitting in class and all of sudden.

Archived