anyone else getting excited about White Box Cabs?? (Pics Inside)

Bee_Gee

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yup. I'd be curious to hear how it sounds compared side by side with a soldano 212 which has the legends.

I've read nothing but great things about the legends. I know nothing about the eminence speakers to be totally honest... aside from that I think the wizard was a good sounding speaker when I heard one.

They are great IMO; the 120 watt Legends along with the VHT Pitbull P50E's are my favorite speakers.

• Members

They are great IMO; the 120 watt Legends along with the VHT Pitbull P50E's are my favorite speakers.

I need to try some GB12s...everything I have read leads me to believe they are similar to my M12s...You should hear the M12s in the room. Much fuller tone than the V12s, IMO.

• Members

wat's the difference?

I'm not the greatest at describing differences between speakers, but I guess you could say the the V12 is sort of like a Vintage 30 with less of a high mid spike. The GB12 is like a higher wattage Greenback. I have them together in a 2x12, and they compliment each other perfect.

• Members
I'm not the greatest at describing differences between speakers, but I guess you could say the the V12 is sort of like a Vintage 30 with less of a high mid spike. The GB12 is like a higher wattage Greenback. I have them together in a 2x12, and they compliment each other perfect.

That sounds delicious! :thu:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived