anyone else getting excited about White Box Cabs?? (Pics Inside)

Bee_Gee

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

How much for an unloaded 212??

-Curtis

i dont want to give you a price that was wrong and cause a conundrum, and i dont believe the prices are set just yet, so i would suggest talking to doug . his name Jet city amps on here, or email him at the address on the website

• Members

Not sure prices are set in stone yet. He's still waiting from samples, etc.

From what I know, they will be incredible! And you can load them with ANY Eminence speaker(s) you choose.
:thu:

+1 i cant wait to get my hands on the 2x12 loaded with eminence legends

• Members

These guys will definitely be my amp company from now on if they can make me 4x12s with the Orange/Matamp clone style front. I would love to have a one-piece, closed back if that would keep the cost down a bit.

Also, I love the emblem, but it needs to be in the center of the cab and say "white box" somewhere (i.e. under the emblem, like on the website logo http://www.whiteboxeng.com/).

Love what I'm seeing so far though.

• Members

These guys will definitely be my amp company from now on if they can make me 4x12s with the Orange/Matamp clone style front. I would love to have a one-piece, closed back if that would keep the cost down a bit.

Also, I love the emblem, but it needs to be in the center of the cab and say "white box" somewhere (i.e. under the emblem, like on the website logo
http://www.whiteboxeng.com/
).

Love what I'm seeing so far though.

yeah i love that logo too, from far away it looks kinda like a mustache :)

• Members

I feel like I walked into a poorly concealed attempt at shilling a product...

I could care less if this is actually the case. I've been super stoked every since the first time I heard about white box, and Doug is a pretty cool guy. I'm really glad to see some early pics of some of the pieces, and I'm sure others are too.

• Members

I feel like I walked into a poorly concealed attempt at shilling a product...

i was just trying to help a good man out, doug is an awesome guy and i hope his company does well. i got a chance to see some pics of the cabs and i know a few people on here would be interested to see them.

Archived