How often do you hear this...

Syyle

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
You were too loud.

I laugh every time I see a guitar player bro hero with a 4x12 standing 20 feet off to the side of his rig and then he turns it up because he can't hear himself. Even better is when he turns up after standing near the cymbals the first few songs.

Always blame the sound man.
:lol::cop::facepalm:

:thu:

• Members
Maybe the people out in the audience are tired of hearing your jack-off, neo-hippie-rock bull{censored} 'riffs' blasting ballz out at 90000000000000000 decibels and attacking their eardrums like crack whore without a fix all while drowning out everybody else in the band (which might be OK because they suck slightly less than you) and killing kittens several blocks away.

highly descriptive!:cool:

• Members

Who listens to the sound guy? Those pillow biters wouldn't know their ass from a hole in the ground. Speaking of holes... they don't get laid either. You know who does get laid? The guitarist that brought his FULL STACK to the gig, so each audience member had their own dedicated speaker.

Haha... EPIC WIN!

• Members

if that's the case, maybe you need to do a better job choosing your soundguy/company.

Because we have say over whoever "x dive bar" hires. {censored} that. {censored} you. Turn up.

This thread is full of {censored}ing pussies.

/thread.

• Members

You were too loud.

I laugh every time I see a guitar player bro hero with a 4x12 standing 20 feet off to the side of his rig and then he turns it up because he can't hear himself. Even better is when he turns up after standing near the cymbals the first few songs.

Always blame the sound man.
:lol::cop::facepalm:

20' is a pretty big stage for me. hahah

• Members
Because we have say over whoever "x dive bar" hires. {censored} that. {censored} you. Turn up.

This thread is full of {censored}ing pussies.

/thread.

I would prefer my guitar be heard in the whole crowd not just straight in front where your brother and mom always sit.

• Members

I'm an only child. And my mom is dead.

{censored} you and your sissy eardrums. If you want to go play your {censored}ing Coldplay in your basement, fine: I'd rather get laid. And volume gets you laid.

It's {censored}ing science.

I would prefer my guitar be heard in the whole crowd not just straight in front where your brother and mom always sit.

• Members

{censored} you and your sissy eardrums. If you want to go play your {censored}ing Coldplay in your basement, fine: I'd rather get laid. And volume gets you laid.

lol. +1 You're the guitar player. You were meant to be heard!

• Members
if that's the case, maybe you need to do a better job choosing your soundguy/company.

Not everyone has a balding, middle aged, small town cover band guitarist to go to.

Speaking of... have you noticed how all of your advice only applies to balding, middle aged, small town cover band guitarists that play Goo Goo Dolls?

The rest of us just show up to rock, and leave the sound to the club. Because we're musicians, and not trained jukebox monkeys :lol:

• Members

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

• Members
Not everyone has a balding, middle aged, small town cover band guitarist to go to.

Speaking of... have you noticed how all of your advice only applies to balding, middle aged, small town cover band guitarists that play Goo Goo Dolls?

The rest of us just show up to rock, and leave the sound to the club. Because we're musicians, and not trained jukebox monkeys
:lol:

someone seems pretty fixated on Johnny R for some reason.

• Members

You know what happens when your guitar cabinets are producing the same signal that's coming through the PA? You know...pointed in the same direction (like towards the audience)? It's called phase cancellation.

That means either mud or icepicks. You choose.

how true is this? My amp is mic'ed every town i play in. It's a 25-watt tube head in a rock band. Have to be mic'd or you won't hear me.

Archived