I have a new name - formerly Jet City Amps

Seattle Doug

• Members

Hi HCAF members. I decided to change my name. I've been posting here as Jet City Amps for a year. I'm 1/3 owner of that company, in charge of product, marketing, and money matters.

And I am also starting a new company, WhiteBox Engineering, in the next week (or so). I want to be active here representing both companies, but the problem is, I'm giving some people the impression that WhiteBox is part of Jet City - it isn't. :facepalm:

So from now on, I will just post as MYSELF, Seattle Doug. As usual I promise to avoid spamming and will be here to answer questions and gather market intelligence.

Let the flames begin.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Cool. I'm anxious to try out one of the JCA50H's. I really wanted to pickup the 20 watter, but an FX loop is pretty important to me. The extra channel is blah, but the the loop is key.

Are there fx loop mod kits for the 20's? Maybe that would be a better solution?

• Members

No flames brah. Smart decision I think. I really want an unloaded 4x12 cab..I only use EV speakers.

Hey Matt, do you think if I gained about 300 pounds I would be able to design cork sniffing amps like Dumble? I have a crate of chocolate bars on stand-by...

• Members

Hey Matt, do you think if I gained about 300 pounds I would be able to design cork sniffing amps like Dumble? I have a crate of chocolate bars on stand-by...

400lbs is where you need to be. You need fried foods to get there. Take a sheet of paper, rub it on there, if you can see through it from all the grease, then eat it. You need Cheeseburger mojo drippings to add the crystal lattice that is needed to support the donut filled fragile harmonics. Only then can you snatch the tone pebble from my hand.

Archived