Wot: need a big favor, guys!

justcrash

• Members
My kids are in 4-H and they are running a video contest called "Because we care..." and It is about promoting the good things regarding live stock care.

Anyway, I filmed the video and threw it together foe them the best I could, considering We found out about it Sunday and it had a Thursday deadline, I couldn't find my tripod, I didn't write the script and there was no time for a rewrite, oh and filming was done while tornado sirens were going off... Heh!

I think my kids did a great job, but I am biased.
:p

Edit*** they are judging it based on positive comments, views and Facebook and Twitter shares. This can be done once every 24 hours.

If you don't like it, you don't have to vote, obviously, or you could vote for a different video you like better, but it is, overall for a good cause, so please be nice. Hopefully I'd we win the cash can go toward the kids Christmas fund.
:)

Here is the link:
http://wildfireapp.com/website/6/contests/35778/voteable_entries/8680339?preview_key=650871bcdbf44538bf93c23eb8daf6f2&view_entries=1

Those goats and the narration are super {censored}ing cute:mad:

:cop:

• Members

Hey JC, great vid!! That's cool to see your kids are in 4-H. Loved the pony at 1:42 (wicked cute). But have to admit, being from the Northeast, the "walking through the tall grass" part at 0:10 skeeved me out, big time!! Up here, that would be a recipe for Lyme Disease! :mad::cry:

Otherwise, the video is win. :thu:

• Moderators
Hey JC, great vid!! That's cool to see your kids are in 4-H. Loved the pony at 1:42 (wicked cute). But have to admit, being from the Northeast, the "walking through the tall grass" part at 0:10 skeeved me out, big time!! Up here, that would be a recipe for Lyme Disease!
:mad::cry:

Otherwise, the video is win.
:thu:

We checked the kids for ticks afterwards... That's my side yard. :)

Archived