Post pics of you doing the things you enjoy the most.

yourguitarhero

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
fontu2.jpg

:love:DH MTB

^me @ fontana race

That is {censored}ing steep :eek: I'm only just getting into downhill, used to just ride xc and dj all the time but downhill is awesome. Had my first uplift a couple of weeks ago, so good. Ruined a bit by the fact that at the very end of the day I landed sideways on a 10ish foot tabletop landing and now have a potential torn rotator cuff :cry:

• Members
PIC_0785.jpg

No Pics of me doing electronics stuff like making a power supply or rewiring a guitar. Love doing those things though.. Here is my wiring of my guitar that i'm exceptionally proud of

JacksonControlCavity.jpg

I also really love the History of conflict. Here is my small library of book.. I have like 40 GB of ebooks on the subject as well

100_8759.jpg

I also collect and to a lessor extent play board games. Alot of these are out of print or are in reprint. These are originals..No more than 5 reprints or so.. One games I have is VERY rare and is like 45 years old and most are 15+ years old..One game is not shown here as it it very large. Advanced Squad Leader (ASL) Total cost with all modules is like 3 to 400 dollars.. Again.. No {censored}ing reprint by MMP

That's what $700+ of board games looks like

100_8760.jpg
And this is what $900 of games look like

100_8761.jpg

Are you old, with long white hair and bald on top??????:confused:

Any whoo, My Uncle Tim played games like this back in the 60/70s...I recognize a lot of those titles from his collection. He grew up and joined the Navy. He started out as a strategist and ended up being a Seal forthe last ten years of his time. He was court martialed because he came home and found a Marine Captain in bed with his wife. He just about killed him with his bare hands...then again Timmy is a {censored}ing nut and always has been(my favorite uncle) apparently purposely kept toying him so he could inflict the most pain on him as he could. It took about a year to get his discharge an honorable one, inlieu of his otherwise PERFECT record, a very distinguished sailor was he. The Captain however was also court marshalled on the grounds of "conduct not befitting that of an officer"

• Members

There's no pics of me doing the things I enjoy, because I am the one who generally takes the photos in my house:facepalm: All my ammunition realoading gear is packed up until we can get into a bigger place this means its also harder to find a place to work on my guns, hell I have had to buy folding wooden end tables just to build my amp, and work on my guitars and {censored}. One of these days I'll be able to set up my man cave again:cop:

• Members
That is {censored}ing steep
:eek:
I'm only just getting into downhill, used to just ride xc and dj all the time but downhill is awesome. Had my first uplift a couple of weeks ago, so good. Ruined a bit by the fact that at the very end of the day I landed sideways on a 10ish foot tabletop landing and now have a potential torn rotator cuff
:cry:

Sorry to hear that.

I started out riding all mountain, but after a few months I went full DH and never looked back. It's a lot of fun, but the penalty for failure is kind of big, especially once you start doing big hits and tech drops.

Now that ive been working a lot more ive sort of gone back into the 75-80% speed range, whereas before I was really pushing 105% all the time. I was getting much faster by the month, shuttling almost every day of the week, but at one point my friend and I realized we were really overdoing it; at those speeds you get {censored}ed up when you eat {censored}.

• Members

24104_421306505929_500315929_5769497_376
Riding my Buell

Thats a sick bike, man. I can see why you'd love it. :love:

Besides music stuff, I dig aviation. Went to college for it and still have a huge love for planes. I have no pics of me flying, however. :cry: But when I do fly, it's all these (Cessna 172Rs):

cessna172.jpg

Also really into camping and the outdoors. Nothing better than venturing off into the Canadian north for a week with your girl and having everything reek of campfire and pine trees afterwards. My acoustic has definitely seen its share of fire pits.

Archived