College dorm room, what do I do

Say Ocean

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't know how you have that much time. The weekends I'm busy with parties/sports/football/hw and the weekdays are filled with HW and hanging out with my friends on my floor. When I do have time I have a pod, works just fine

I don't do sports/football, so there you go. I love music, I can make time to make music with my friends. Besides I'm not a science major and I'm a freshman, so my class load isn't too bad yet. The thing that takes up the most time so far is piano studies. And {censored} it, I drink 4-5 times a week sometimes, it doesn't get in the way of anything :o

• Members

I don't do sports/football, so there you go. I love music, I can make time to make music with my friends. Besides I'm not a science major and I'm a freshman, so my class load isn't too bad yet. The thing that takes up the most time so far is piano studies. And {censored} it, I drink 4-5 times a week sometimes, it doesn't get in the way of anything
:o

Freshman engineering here...33 hours/week of class including labs. So jealous of you guys. :lol:

• Members

Freshman engineering here...33 hours/week of class including labs. So jealous of you guys.
:lol:

Hahahaha {censored} that, I'm getting my general credits and starting my music minor/keeping up my scholarship stuff. I'm doing a philosophy/pre-law program so that only gets intense down the road. Pretty sick though AP chem got me out of one of my science credits.. I love science but I just don't have the drive to do it any more :lol:

• Members

-Voxengo Boogex (or any other IR loader)

-GuitarHack's impulses

-LePou's amp sims

If you already have an interface, it will all be free. And awesome!
:thu:

Liking the LePou demos. I have a tiny bit of experience with the voxengo stuff, finally got reaper going on. I do have an interface so I'll probably go this route as it is free and quiet, now I just need to get my good headphones down here.

Anyone know any good free midi instruments like keyboards, strings, synths, basses, percussion?

• Members

Hahahaha {censored} that, I'm getting my general credits and starting my music minor/keeping up my scholarship stuff. I'm doing a philosophy/pre-law program so that only gets intense down the road. Pretty sick though AP chem got me out of one of my science credits.. I love science but I just don't have the drive to do it any more

Yeah I could have gotten out of chem or physics with IB credits, but I didn't really want to miss anything that might be important later on.

• Members

Also, check out this VST, it's pretty great for lots of tones.

Oh yeah, I should have mentioned this too. I tried this out the other day and it sounds great. One take with LePou's SoloC + one take with this = awesome t0nez!

• Members

Freshman engineering here...33 hours/week of class including labs. So jealous of you guys.

lolwut? I'm a freshman engineering major too and I had like 13 hours/week this quarter, even later in the year the most I'll have is like 20ish. How many {censored}ing units are you taking? :confused:

Anyway I just brought my acoustic, haven't really found the need for an electric at college although I do miss it

• Members
lolwut? I'm a freshman engineering major too and I had like 13 hours/week this quarter, even later in the year the most I'll have is like 20ish. How many {censored}ing units are you taking? :confused:

Anyway I just brought my acoustic, haven't really found the need for an electric at college although I do miss it[/quote

Most of my writing is electric oriented though, but there are tons of people here with acoustics though (it is college after all) so I don't really need to bring mine.

Archived