:mad:

yourguitarhero

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sheik, don't get mad cause i see eye to eye with you on most things but, the closer thing i have ever seen to a Nazi is a North American.

You know, that thought that : Hey i am an american, i am God.

I think the idiot from Scotland is right when it comes to the language, but who the {censored} cares what anyone writes in Guitar forum?

Punching babies. Your posts cause it.

• Members

I get corrected on my gramar all the time. Never graduated high school, but own a multi million dollar plastics company that I built up from the ground floor. Book smarts ain't all what its cracked up to be. Give me street smarts anytime.

so who did you kill to raise the seed capital for your biz?

• Members
I couldn't care less if you use American English or the Queen's English. Not being able to differentiate between 'there', 'they're' and 'their' is so {censored}ing lame.

Also, not being able to differentiate between 'your' and 'you're'
:facepalm:

Oh yeah, it's regardless; not irregardless.

Yeah pretty much this.

• Members
Sheik, don't get mad cause i see eye to eye with you on most things but, the closer thing i have ever seen to a Nazi is a North American.

I think the idiot from Scotland is right when it comes to the language, but who the {censored} cares what anyone writes in Guitar forum?

YES. Only TWO PAGES before Nazis were mentioned. HCAF does not disappoint. :lol:

Oh and btw, this post was about as readable as the back of a shampoo bottle. :lol:

• Members

Awwwww... Teta, you're just so CUTE when you're being a crackpot! :love:

• Members

Right, I'm sick of you asshats and the offences you all perpetrate against the English language. Not being able to spell is a joke, 8 year olds can spell. You see the wriggly red line under the word you're typing? You got it wrong!

Now we move onto grammar, no easy fix for this. There are rules you need to know and follow, but since you can't spell a word like 'against' or know the difference between 'there' and 'their' I think you need some remedial training.

So, if you can't spell you need to read this, realise you're a ****** then kill yourself.

Shut da hell up ya mad stupid salad tosser. Come over ta America an' say dat sheeit ta muh ma {censored}in face. in the hood

Archived