I love Sweetwater.

MattACaster

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Not to hijack the thread, but are you guys going to be carrying the Blackstar HT-1, Loop?

Dunno. It's been discussed, but we've taken on a TON of new lines lately...not sure what's next. I'm involved in a few discussions for new amp lines right now, but I'm not yet at liberty to say which ones...

The cool thing about this place is that WE ALL are involved in decisions like this. Purchasing/Management basically appoints "focus groups" of us in different categories. I help out with a lot of guitar/amp related stuff, as well as some of the synth stuff. :thu:

• Members

I'm that easy to track down in the system, huh??

Totally cool with it.
:thu:

Ran a search for recent purchases by a "Matt" in IL...plus some other search criteria..(small order, amps owned and noted, etc)..found you, your address, phone number, etc. Took me about 10 seconds. :eek:

We are ridiculously efficient.....like the BORG. :lol:

Whatcha using the Ebtech for? Effects loop? :poke:

• Members

Ran a search for recent purchases by a "Matt" in IL...plus some other search criteria..(small order, amps owned and noted, etc)..found you, your address, phone number, etc. Took me about 10 seconds.
:eek:

We are ridiculously efficient.....like the BORG.
:lol:

Wow, so you guys got like a whole FBI-ish profile on me, eh?

Resistance is futile. :thu:

• Members
Ran a search for recent purchases by a "Matt" in IL...plus some other search criteria..(small order, amps owned and noted, etc)..found you, your address, phone number, etc. Took me about 10 seconds.
:eek:

We are ridiculously efficient.....like the BORG.

Whatcha using the Ebtech for? Effects loop? :poke:

Resistance is futile. You will be Loopsimilated.

• Members

Wow, so you guys got like a whole FBI-ish profile on me, eh?

Resistance is futile.

We take notes on every interaction, and save them to a profile. It REALLY helps us...er...help you. I have over 4000 clients myself, and I'd be lying if I said I could remember each one's details without taking notes. :thu:

• Members

Well if you all DO start carrying that HT-1, let me know, because I'll be sending you money if you do.

Resistance is futile. You will be Loopsimilated.

Ok, someone needs to photoshop Loop's face with Borg stuff all over it and stick the Sweetwater logo on there. :lol:

• Members

We take notes on every interaction, and save them to a profile. It REALLY helps us...er...help you. I have over 4000 clients myself, and I'd be lying if I said I could remember each one's details without taking notes.

So it's safe to say that every detail I've dropped about myself is in there? Including my penchant for $5 underage tranny amputee hookers and my crippling fear of shampoo?

• Members

Dunno. It's been discussed, but we've taken on a TON of new lines lately...not sure what's next. I'm involved in a few discussions for new amp lines right now, but I'm not yet at liberty to say which ones...

The cool thing about this place is that WE ALL are involved in decisions like this. Purchasing/Management basically appoints "focus groups" of us in different categories. I help out with a lot of guitar/amp related stuff, as well as some of the synth stuff.

if any of you jerks ever bothered to listen to my sweetwater rep, maybe you could be carrying Jet City already :mad:

Loop, y'all damn well better carry JC by the time the 22H comes out, or I will be forced to buy elsewhere yet again.

...I still lurves y'all anyway, but srsly dude, wtf!

Archived