I love Sweetwater.

MattACaster

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't care Tootsie Rolls and LOVE Bit-O-Honey!

I was neutral about Sweetwater before. They were, however, the only retalier that had a "Vee Wee" in black for my son a couple Chistmases ago. Red all day long everywhere else. Frankly, I found them to be overpriced, but shelled out the extra $20 bucks or whatever for the black one. I had no idea there were deals to be had until our glorious comrade Loop extended his offer. Now, I am a Sweetwater fan, well... at least as long as Loop is there.

• Members

I don't care Tootsie Rolls and LOVE Bit-O-Honey!

I was neutral about Sweetwater before. They were, however, the only retalier that had a "Vee Wee" in black for my son a couple Chistmases ago. Red all day long everywhere else. Frankly, I found them to be overpriced, but shelled out the extra $20 bucks or whatever for the black one. I had no idea there were deals to be had until our glorious comrade Loop extended his offer. Now, I am a Sweetwater fan, well... at least as long as Loop is there.

See, I'm willing to pay extra for the awesome customer service. It's nice to have one person you always deal with. In this case, one of the items I wanted was out of stock and they said they'd have it by Weds. The rep was cool enough to call me to let me know that the item had come in and that it was already out the door and headed in my direction. Win. :thu:

• Members
See, I'm willing to pay extra for the awesome customer service. It's nice to have one person you always deal with. In this case, one of the items I wanted was out of stock and they said they'd have it by Weds. The rep was cool enough to call me to let me know that the item had come in and that it was already out the door and headed in my direction. Win.
:thu:

Agreed. One kinda just has to make a decision about what kind of buying experience they want to have. There have been plenty of times I knew exactly what I wanted and only needed the lowest price. There can be a lot of trade off for the lowest price.

• Members
I bugged him for a 40 dollar ds-1 a few months ago
:lol:

I ordered something cheap online once, and even my online orders go through him now.

Everything counts in large amounts. It all adds up.

I made a small order also and Loop was awesome about it. Gotta hit him up again here in a couple days after I get my monthly expensed sorted.

• Members
I wish they carried more stuff. I still find myself crawling back to MF for certain things.
:facepalm:

hmm they carry everything i have been interested in. I cant imagine outside of boutique amps/guitars/pedals that they wouldnt carry that you needed.

Archived