I love Sweetwater.

MattACaster

• Members

I just had a great experience with them. First of all they were the only ones who stocked ONLY the transmitter for the Line 6 G30 wireless series. I wanted to be able to switch between 2 guitars quickly on stage. Anyway, the first one that got to me was DOA. It wouldn't power on. I called them up and they sent me a new one. When it got here and I verified the new one worked I just sent the dead one back in their prepaid box. No hassles whatsoever. Also, Line 6 QC can suck it. There's a sticker on the back that says QC passed.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I just had a great experience with them. First of all they were the only ones who stocked ONLY the transmitter for the Line 6 G30 wireless series. I wanted to be able to switch between 2 guitars quickly on stage. Anyway, the first one that got to me was DOA. It wouldn't power on. I called them up and they sent me a new one. When it got here and I verified the new one worked I just sent the dead one back in their prepaid box. No hassles whatsoever. Also, Line 6 QC can suck it. There's a sticker on the back that says QC passed.

They were the only ones who had the Shure wireless parts I needed too.

{censored}! this thread is making me itch to call Loop and order those pickups...

• Members

They were good to me too.

I ordered a Hosa cable, it broke within a couple of weeks.

They sent a replacement right away, no questions asked. Honestly I wasn't expecting such great service on a ten dollar item.

• Members

I like that i was finally able to snipe the Recto Slant cab I'd been wanting since around April last year. I'd place the order, and end up cancelling it ebcause the timeframe for delivery was so long. Then one day I called and it was in stock or maybe it was destined to be delivered that day or something and they weren't all called for)

Either way, had my Recto cab a couple days later, and have been happy ever since. Goes great with the Roadster that I also ordered from them around March/April last year...

Now I'm eyeballing the Mark V...but just haven't totally decided yet. For "not much more" I could look at the Bogner XTC 101B (I mean, if I'm saving that much up, it's not much of a stretch to keep saving and get the amp I've been jonesing over for years...), and oddly it'd look good with my Avatar cab w/ Greenbacks. :)

Archived