Since riding season is about to start...

hvymtl939

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's time for a motorcycle thread! I'm heading back to Wichita this weekend so I can pick this up from a buddy of mine...

cbr.jpg

It's a 2005 CBR600RR

7k miles

picking it up for only $1800.

What do you guys ride?

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

i'll build you an amp for that. :love:

• Members

Riding season is just about all year here in south Louisiana :)

have you tested that bike out yet? I don't know dick about sport bikes but $1800 seems like a steal :thu:

here's mine, '06 Harley Street Bob, just put the new exhaust and intake on. Sounds and runs like a mofo!

8d3cdb01.jpg

• Members

Riding season is just about all year here in south Louisiana
:)

have you tested that bike out yet? I don't know dick about sport bikes but $1800 seems like a steal
:thu:

here's mine, '06 Harley Street Bob, just put the new exhaust and intake on. Sounds and runs like a mofo!

8d3cdb01.jpg

I'm not a huge Harley guy, but that bike looks sharp as hell! The bike belongs to a friend of mine, and I've rode it twice. It's in great shape, mechanically and cosmetically. The reason he's selling it so cheap is he just bought an Evo 8 he needs to make payments on.

• Members

I started putting mine back together this weekend. Went through the motor this winter and got her all fine tuned. Its an '81 Shovelhead . I will post pics when shes rolling . Should be this weekend . Everythings back together , just gotta get the new seat and new exhaust put on.

• Members

1800? holy {censored}. what do they normally go for?

As for what I ride, currently nothing- used to ride an old F3(CBR--and a handful of motocrossers way back). I sold it(the CBR) to a buddy and he had a girl try to ride it and crash into a curb and then a parked car :o {censored}ed the fairing up, he'd sell it back to me now pretty cheap ;)

Next bike will more than likely be a 750gsxr, but who knows how long that will take.

• Members

1800? holy {censored}. what do they normally go for?

As for what I ride, currently nothing- used to ride an old F3(CBR--and a handful of motocrossers way back). I sold it(the CBR) to a buddy and he had a girl try to ride it and crash into a curb and then a parked car
:o
{censored}ed the fairing up, he'd sell it back to me now pretty cheap
;)

Next bike will more than likely be a 750gsxr, but who knows how long that will take.

Unless that guy is on crack, $1800 is bull{censored}. That bike has only 7500 miles on it and looks clean. I would think it would at least worth double that.

• Members

Unless that guy is on crack, $1800 is bull{censored}. That bike has only 7500 miles on it and looks clean. I would think it would at least worth double that.

Nah, he just bought an Lancer Evolution and needs the money. He started out trying to sell it for 4k, but has kept coming down on his price. I gave him a call the other day to see if he still had it, and how much he wanted if he did. He said to shoot him an offer, and this is what we ended up deciding on.

Archived