Out For Delivery...

Oblivion DC

• Members
Thanks for the kind words fellas. The wife is doing well and she's gonna be getting the epidural any time now. I'm thinking she might be getting done around 10 tonight.

Bestest wishes, and preemptive congo-rats, bruthamang! :rawk::thu:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Damn! After spending way too many hours stuck at 4 cm the doctors put my wife under the knife and delivered unto us a bouncing baby boy! James "middle name undecided", was born March 14 @ 9:51 PM via C-section. The kid sports massive hands and feet, measures out at 20.5 inches and weighs in at 7 lbs 13 oz. Mother and child are doing well.

E-cigars for everybody!!!

55f13112.jpg

• Members
Damn! After spending way too many hours stuck at 4 cm the doctors put my wife under the knife and delivered unto us a bouncing baby boy! James "middle name undecided", was born March 14 @ 9:51 PM via C-section. The kid sports massive hands and feet, measures out at 20.5 inches and weighs in at 7 lbs 13 oz. Mother and child are doing well.

55f13112.jpg

ALRIGHT! Glad everyone is doing good.

I just realized, I'm off tomorrow and have a cigar sitting around. This is a good enough reason to light it up when I get home in 2 hours. :thu:

• Members

55f13112.jpg

E-cigar accepted. :D Congratulations to you and your family! :phil:

• Members

Congratulations, brother!

Our good friends also had their baby last night :) And your baby's birthday is only 2 days after my daughter. Looks like you had yourselves some fun right around the beginning of July

• Members

55f13112.jpg

Awesome, rawk, CONGO RATS! :rawk::thu:

Big baby is big! :o

• Members

The wife and I are at the hospital awaiting the birth of our first child. I think they're going to induce labor any minute now. Holy {censored}, this is kinda surreal. I can't believe it's finally here!

:D

"Out For Delivery" is the single best phrase for a GAS striken musician's ears, bar none!

• Members

Congrats on becoming a dad. It goes quickly. Seems like last week I was wiping asses and taking them in for shots. Now my son is turning 8 and my daughter is 11 and shopping for training bras (:facepalm:) which I am just not ready for. Thank God Mrs. Evil takes care of that!

Archived