LOL... Headstock...

Chad-Chicago

• Members

"Alright I've got my {censored}er Sonofabitch plugged into my {censored}ing {censored}er, let's rock!"

:lol:

It'd be like a requirement to play some Devin Townsend/Strapping Young Lad on that rig wouldn't it?

• Members
U dun figgered rong.

In the old days, we actually had to picture the fun image in our heads, and that developed creativity. Nowadays everything is already chewed, so you don't have to think at all, just laught when there's a funny image on the screen. We're actually closer to monkeys at this point, the teach both dolphins and monkeys to count with memes... :lol:

• Members

Okay, so you don't get the OU812 thing, but you obviously get all the meaningless idiotic internet memes that simply aren't funny?

Internet memes; take a stupid picture, caption it, and post it everywhere, and suddenly it's comedy? I think not. Simply a case of small things amusing small minds.

• Members

This thread smoked too much crack.....

but that is one cool headstock.

An Italian goes to New York

One day ima go to New York to a bigga hotel. I go down to eat soma breakfast. I tell the waitress I wanna two piss toast.

She branga me only wona piss. I tell her I wanna two piss, she say go to the toilet, I say you no understand. I wanna two

piss on my plate. She say you better not piss on the plate you sonna ma Bitch! I don't even know the lady and she calla me

sonna Ma Bitch. Later, I go to eat soma lunch at Emma's Restaurant, the waitress bringa me a spoon ana knife, but no fock. I tella her I wanna fock.

She tallsa me everybody wanna fock. I tella her, you no understand, I wanna fock on the table. She say you better not fock

on the table, you sonna Ma Bitch. I don't even know the lady and she calla me sonna ma Bitch.

So I go back to my room inna hotel, an there's no sheet on my bed. I calla the manager ana tell him I wanna sheet. He tells me to go to

the toilet, So I say you no understand, I wanna sheet on the bed. He say you better not sheet on the bed, you sonna Ma Bitch. I don't

even know the man ana he call me sonna Ma Bitch.

I go to check out and the man at the desk, he say peace to you. I say piss onna you too, you sonna Ma Bitch.

I go back to Italy!!

• Members

I think its kind of a shame that he did that to a (probably) overpriced signature guitar he could've sold for a lot more money than he ever can now.

He scored this with the HSC for $375 so, I wouldn't lament for too long.

You'll prolly hate what we did to my Nashville Tele.

Yes, thats a TONE-pon in the cavity. It was her idea...

phoca_thumb_l_8-22-2010-The%20Period-Dou

phoca_thumb_l_8-14-2010-Period-041.JPG

• Members
He scored this with the HSC for $375 so, I wouldn't lament for too long.

You'll prolly hate what we did to my Nashville Tele.

Yes, thats a
TONE-pon
in the cavity. It was her idea...

Shes playing a chordal representation of exactly how I feel, Dmaj. D for the cup size and major for the severity of my............love. :lol:

• Members

I can't find any info online about Leo {censored}en.
:idk:

That's because it wasn't Leo {censored}en, it was William Bernard {censored}en otherwise known as Will B. {censored}en. He had a Chinese business partner named Wi Chu. But the 2 names together, Will B. {censored}en Wi Chu was too long for a headstock so they cut it down to {censored}en. Now you know...

Archived