iPhone Users.....

Chrisjd

• Members

That doesn't apply to me. I have a black one with the smaller gee bees.

And if I can get serious for a moment here. I had a Samsung Galaxy S Vibrant up until recently, and while it was a cool phone, the Android operating system is just waaaaaay too glitchy for me. Plus I use Mac at home, so having an iPhone just makes sense for me. Yeah, you can't do as much customizing with the iOS4, but at least my icons and widgets dont' just disappear arbitrarily from my home screen after the phone takes 5 minutes to boot up. :/

• Members

That doesn't apply to me. I have a black one with the smaller gee bees.

And if I can get serious for a moment here. I had a Samsung Galaxy S Vibrant up until recently, and while it was a cool phone, the Android operating system is just waaaaaay too glitchy for me. Plus I use Mac at home, so having an iPhone just makes sense for me. Yeah, you can't do as much customizing with the iOS4, but at least my icons and widgets dont' just disappear arbitrarily from my home screen after the phone takes 5 minutes to boot up. :/

i didn't have these problems with my mytouch slide, nor do i have them now with my g2. and i have a {censored} ton of widgets and live wallpaper running.

• Members

The iphone does work very nicely with macs. I can punch in my work schedule on my phone, plug it in my mac, and now it's on my mac :) Works for all my contacts and {censored} too.

And with the otterbox case, it's pretty durable. I dropped mine on a hardwood floor a week ago from like chest height, and it just bounced a few times.

• Members

I've had quite a few HTC phones and their build quality is great. They've survived may trip to the pavement.
:lol:

this. i dropped the mytouch slide quite a few times. face down in gravel even. not a scratch on the glass, and it still works. the g2 has taken a few spills as well and everything is intact.

iphone on the other hand....

i {censored}ing cracked a replacement screen putting it on the {censored}ing phone. i seriously set it on the phone, gave it a slight push, just like with the one i replaced before it and it cracked. it had been dropped many times before and shows it. missing buttons, chunks missing from the case... fugly.

• Members

Does Apple use Gorilla Glass for their screens?

I believe they started doing so with the iPhone 4. However, I have no actual proof of this, I've only heard rumours. I've found that the glass on my iPhone 4 is definitely NOT normal glass, it's stood up to a good beating so far and no cracks and virtually no scratches either.

• Members

The iphone does work very nicely with macs. I can punch in my work schedule on my phone,
plug it in my mac
, and now it's on my mac
:)
Works for all my contacts and {censored} too.

Plug it in??? WTF is that {censored}? :lol:

Enter an event on gmail, goes to the phone (Samsung Captivate Android) automatically, wirelessly. Same goes for doing it on the phone.

That video is hilarious.

Archived