Sounds Of A Playground Fading - New In Flames

Johnny Two Tone

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

This sing songy {censored} is so weak. Beyond that, most of the choruses sound the same. There are a few decent riffs in there, but most of them have the same feel too. Overall I would say this is just as bad as anything else after Clayman.

• Members

I love the tones and I'm glad to hear more soloing, but Anders needs to bring back the evil to bury the emo.

This! I'm not even the biggest fan of the demonic metal vocals in most bands, but it {censored}ing rules in In Flames. I honestly think this is a record label thing, however. They are one of the biggest bands in Sweden. They're constantly in top 40 lists over there, and the more metalcore they became, the more successful. I have a feeling that they're being persuaded to stay on this path.

• Members

I personally think its the best thing In Flames has ever done. Ive been listening to them for a LONG time and this is the album Ive been waiting for. KILLER tone , I dig the vocals and the songwriting is fantastic. I much prefer the way he is singing now as opposed to the older albums

Archived