Let's get something straight...

soundgardener75

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I would rather listen to Poison do Justin Beiber covers... I would rather listen to a Garth Brooks doing Metallica covers with David Lee Roth's old Bluegrass band featuring Coolio than listen to Collective Soul.

• Members

I would rather listen to Poison do Justin Beiber covers... I would rather listen to a Garth Brooks doing Metallica covers with David Lee Roth's old Bluegrass band featuring Coolio than listen to Collective Soul.

That's because you suck :lol:

j/k :thu:

• Members

I would rather listen to Poison do Justin Beiber covers... I would rather listen to a Garth Brooks doing Metallica covers with David Lee Roth's old Bluegrass band featuring Coolio than listen to Deftones.

Fixed

• Members

collective soul had like 2 or 3 good songs, Foo Fighters have put out at least 20 amazing songs and have some legendary connections to music history and have been like one of the few shinning beacons of light to keep their integrity and not sell their souls to make a buck. so i think im going with Foo fighters on this one.

• Members

I own more Collective Soul music than Foo Fighters music. Foo Fighters are an all or nothing band for me, very hit or miss. Every record has like 2 songs on it that are amazing, then a crapload of filler. If Grohl would release a FF Greatest hits, it would be the best rock record of all time.

Collective Soul? HAATLU, Disciplined Breakdown, and Dosage are all records I enjoy listening to from start to finish.

Foo Fighters best songs are untouchably awesome (Stuff like Everlong, Pretender, etc)...but Collective Soul, IMO, definitely has WAYYYY more GOOD songs.

My opinion means nothing, though. I listen to Ke$ha.

• Members

I could care less about either band, but Collective Soul? Aren't they the band with the {censored}tiest singer ever? Like Gel starts off, and it's got a decent rock riff, sort of heavy, then the singer kicks in with his best Marilyn Monroe "happy birthday Mr President" impression; please will someone buy that guy a respirator. Seriously, lay off the smokes mang...

Archived