Let's get something straight...

soundgardener75

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I own more Collective Soul music than Foo Fighters music. Foo Fighters are an all or nothing band for me, very hit or miss. Every record has like 2 songs on it that are amazing, then a crapload of filler. If Grohl would release a FF Greatest hits, it would be the best rock record of all time.

Collective Soul? HAATLU, Disciplined Breakdown, and Dosage are all records I enjoy listening to from start to finish.

Foo Fighters best songs are untouchably awesome (Stuff like Everlong, Pretender, etc)...but Collective Soul, IMO, definitely has WAYYYY more GOOD songs.

My opinion means nothing, though. I listen to Ke$ha.

Everyone I know who even likes FF pretty much attests to this as well. 1-3 radio hits for ClearChannel and the rest is quite meh. I liked TC&TS but again, few good songs, rest are forgettable at best.

Repeat, and hey, let's do another Nirvana article and mention that side project you have going on too, Grohl. /lame

• Members

What I want to know is when and how "Foo Fighters :love:" vs. "Foo Fighters :mad:" Became the damn North vs. South of HCAF?? :confused:

I mean really. If you dig them, listen to them. If not, then don't. Why get on here and attempt to bash someone over the head with your mighty War Grohlhammer of Fire +5, only to find that they're wearing a Cloak of Grohltection +5? CHRIST.

Oh, and Collective Sould has some good stuff.

• Members
What I want to know is when and how "Foo Fighters :love:" vs. "Foo Fighters :mad:" Became the damn North vs. South of HCAF??
:confused:

I mean really. If you dig them, listen to them. If not, then don't. Why get on here and attempt to bash someone over the head with your mighty War Grohlhammer of Fire +5, only to find that they're wearing a Cloak of Grohltection +5? CHRIST.

Oh, and Collective Sould has some good stuff.

Mrudock, what else would you like us to do??? :o :mad:x1000
There's already like, 4 or 5 map-related threads on page 1. That's pretty disconcerting for a Monday AM, I gotta say.... :cop: :cop: ;)

• Members
I own more Collective Soul music than Foo Fighters music. Foo Fighters are an all or nothing band for me, very hit or miss. Every record has like 2 songs on it that are amazing, then a crapload of filler. If Grohl would release a FF Greatest hits, it would be the best rock record of all time.

Collective Soul? HAATLU, Disciplined Breakdown, and Dosage are all records I enjoy listening to from start to finish.

Foo Fighters best songs are untouchably awesome (Stuff like Everlong, Pretender, etc)...but Collective Soul, IMO, definitely has WAYYYY more GOOD songs.

My opinion means nothing, though. I listen to Ke$ha.

You continue to surprise me. I'm starting to get a boner. :love:

Archived