How much heavier would you date?

Oblivion DC

• Members

I'm 145. There's this girl who is really into me who should be pushing 220 sometime this year. I don't know why, but I have a serious aversion to this. She's graduated from college with a degree in biscuits, and she's going for her masters in food prep, starting in the fall. No exaggerations... she looks like a truck. Very chubby with a Rubenesque kind of look going on, not very smart, a weak heart, and she acts like butter is her best friend.

However, I have a serious problem with dating someone so big. I mean I've never dated anyone more than 1.5 times bigger than me. I think much of it comes from telling people I'm dating someone's carriage horse. I'm just curious what you guys think. Thumbs up or Holstein?

And no... I won't post pics :facepalm:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm 145. There's this girl who is really into me who should be pushing 220 sometime this year. I don't know why, but I have a serious aversion to this. She's graduated from college with a degree in biscuits, and she's going for her masters in food prep, starting in the fall. No exaggerations... she looks like a truck. Very chubby with a Rubenesque kind of look going on, not very smart, a weak heart, and she acts like butter is her best friend.

However, I have a serious problem with dating someone so big. I mean I've never dated anyone more than 1.5 times bigger than me. I think much of it comes from telling people I'm dating someone's carriage horse. I'm just curious what you guys think. Thumbs up or Holstein?

And no... I won't post pics
:facepalm:

I recommend you watch "Last Tango in Paris".

PS: It's not parkay.

• Members

I'm probably the wrong dude to ask, since I love big wimminz.

When I was in my early 20's, my rule was no woman lighter than me...which was easy since I was only about 220-230lbs, so I pretty much kept a 250 minimum. But nowadays, I'm pushing 350, and my girl is at least a 100lbs lighter than me, but it's still all good.

I say go for it....see what happens

Archived