Seen the new Desolation Charvels?

Dave L

• Members

do they make it with a floyd for under $900 ?

No.

I don't like the look of floyds on Singlecut guitars.

If i were to buy one of these new SC designs it would be without a floyd, but i'll pass, 24 frets na, looks wrong .

I think the only thing going for it would be the Charvel neck goodness.

Just my 2 cents.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Because I'd pay $1K+ for a good superstrat. I
might
pay $300 for an LP copy with a flamed maple top, binding, and abalone out the ass. But only if it bought me dinner and gave me a rimjob.

You know, not a really gay one, just that taint-licking that strayed a little far south that you're not going to say anything about as long as she gets back up to your balls pretty soon.

:lol:
but srs, i get supply and demand (cool guitar worth more than {censored}ty guitar) but why then, as a company, would you shoot yourself in the foot by making less cool guitars, that cost a {censored}ton more, and selling them for a {censored}ton less? this is what i need explained. unless they are making them in teh ASIAson :cop:

• Members
but srs, i get supply and demand (cool guitar worth more than {censored}ty guitar) but why then, as a company, would you shoot yourself in the foot by making less cool guitars, that cost a {censored}ton more, and selling them for a {censored}ton less? this is what i need explained. unless they are making them in teh ASIAson
:cop:

Made in china.

• Members
but srs, i get supply and demand (cool guitar worth more than {censored}ty guitar) but why then, as a company, would you shoot yourself in the foot by making less cool guitars, that cost a {censored}ton more, and selling them for a {censored}ton less? this is what i need explained. unless they are making them in teh ASIAson
:cop:

Why don't we hang out?

• Members

im up north, but i tour all over

actually looking to get a house in the next couple of months. drummers gaying it up to FL and there goes the rehearsal spot. bassist has a prime spot out on Pf, but its a hike, and keys is moving to a "musician friendly" apt in east austin, but i doubt that will work. should def get a few pints sometime. Overdriven can vouch for me not being a psycho/weirdo.

• Members

Because I'd pay $1K+ for a good superstrat. I
might
pay $300 for an LP copy with a flamed maple top, binding, and abalone out the ass. But only if it bought me dinner and gave me a rimjob.

You know, not a really gay one, just that taint-licking that strayed a little far south that you're not going to say anything about as long as she gets back up to your balls pretty soon.

{censored}ing :lol:

• Members

no offense, but i have noticed a certain formula. too lazy to employ it though. i just stick with cock and ass jokes.
:idk:

We all have style. I basically cop George Carlin with more generous amounts of sarcasm. I do a lot of gay humor around here because it goes over well, but that's largely a rocker thing.

• Members

hahah love the dissection. i basically speed post these days. every once in a while ill try to witty something up, but mostly its night shift zombie haze random attacks on peoples character, shock value, and a few rants peppered in. thats why my grammar and spelling suffer as well. i dont blink for like 3 hours periods. :freak:

Archived