facepalm of the month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

guitarbilly74

• Members

I recently saw a story on the news where some fat {censored} was using up two seats. Well the person who actually paid for that other seat gets on and obviously couldn't sit there. This {censored}er all gives her attitude when she asked him politely to move and said something along the lines of "Well, I guess your going to have to find somewhere else to sit." Turns out the plane is full and there are no more seats. Rather than offend this guy (and god forbid anyone be offended!!!), the airline tells her SHE will have to get the next flight!! WTF!?!? She's there with her husband and kids, and they ask her and her family to get off the plane so this fat {censored} can use two seats, only one of which he paid for?!?! Anyway they asked over the intercom if someone will get off and they will get a flight credit or something, and someone agreed, but why should a paying customer EVER have to get off a plane so some fatty can use a free extra seat?!?! The rule should be simple: You use two seats, you pay for two seats.

That's a disgusting story.

It should be legal and politically correct to say," Excuse me fatty, but your fat fat FAT FAT fat FAT FAT fat FAT FAT FATFA faTTY fat FAT FATTY fat FAT FAT fatty FAT FAT fat FAT FATTY FAT FATTY fat FAT FAT fatty FAT FAT fat FAT FAT get off the plane, we'll SQUEEZE you in next flight fatty fat fat."

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't get it. Why are airlines catering to those people? Make them buy two seats. The seats are cramped as it is. I don't want to lose even a little of my already cramped little area.

they should be embarrassed, and the United States shouldn't have to accomodate the morbidly obese. I'm sorry, but 280lbs is morbidly obese.

Archived