Breaking Bad finale

co&cafan808

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I said under my breath, "There's no {censored}ing way...", then I screamed, Holy {censored}ing {censored}" at the tv.

Same...I was like "{censored}ing bull{censored}....oh wait...{censored}!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I think next season will be mostly Walt and Jesse fighting and trying to clean up all their loose ends.

• Members

I said under my breath, "There's no {censored}ing way...", then I screamed, Holy {censored}ing {censored}" at the tv.

:lol: I did the same fkn thing!! "(Gus walks out and adjusts his tie) Ah {censored}, really?.....(camera pans) OHHHHHH {censored}!!"

• Members

It means Sal (and minions) needed to know when she was away from the kid...and for how long.

:thu:

not only that, but i think they were checking the environments she was in, maybe to see if the lily of the valley was around.

walt probably commissioned saul to have one of his heavies slip some berries into something at the house or something.

it'll probably be a major point next season.

• Members

Now that I think of it, I have a feeling season 5 is gonna be a showdown between Jesse and Walt.

only if saul says something to jesse, jesse comes to walts back yard, or walt confesses to jesse.

i think season 5 will be mike coming after walt and jesse, skylar blowing the whistle on walt, walt taking gus' place, or the family going down for tax evasion.

so many angles to work with.

• Members

only if saul says something to jesse, jesse comes to walts back yard, or walt confesses to jesse.

i think season 5 will be mike coming after walt and jesse, skylar blowing the whistle on walt, walt taking gus' place, or the family going down for tax evasion.

so many angles to work with.

Good point about Skylar...How is she going to be now that she knows Walt has killed people?

• Members

she would have to find somebody to do her, first.
:freak:

Ugh, I hate her so much.
:mad:

She was {censored}ing her boss...:cop:

The dude who tripped on the rug...

And yeah...I don't like her either. Or Walter Jr...Or Hank...or the purple lady...

But from the whole show...the only one I TRULY CANNOT STAND...?

The baby. Makes me wanna stick bamboo skewers thru my eyeballs.

Archived