Customer service so good you'd recommend them to HCAF?

strtdv

• Members

Related to the "customer service so bad" thread.

What companies have you dealt with that have consistently gone above and beyond what they were obligated to do?

For me it's Laney.

I've had nothing but great experiences with them. The handle wore on my Laney Lionheart head, I emailed them to ask where I could buy a replacement one, and they replied asking for my address and mailed me out one free of charge.

When I bought the amp one of the studs that screws in to keep the head on the cab when its tilted back was missing. Again, emailed Laney, and not only did they send me out one, they sent out a full replacement set in case I ever lost any more.

• Members

Sweetwater and American Musical Supply. Sweetwater is hands down the best of those big "catalog companies" or whatever you want to call them, but the few times I've dealt with AMS, I've always been impressed. It's not nearly as personal as Sweetwater, and AMS doesn't really go out of their way, but when I've had a problem with something, they've always been very good at resolving whatever the problem may have been.

• Members

I bought a Demeter trem. After a few years it died. I sent him an email saying I was sending it back. When I came back, I had an email saying he has one packed up and ready to go and he asked me what size t-shirt I needed. He hadn't even gotten the pedal back and he was sending me another one. That got me to buy his Fat Boost, which I love. That's great customer service

• Members

Marshall helped me with a discontinued power amp

Blackstar have also helped me a few times, giving me info and phone numbers. Their suppliers in Japan are great to I orded a PSU they even called the shop to say I would be ordering it and to give me a hand.

OF course Jet City Doug has been helpful too.

• Members

Mesa has always been awesome whenever I had a problem or question. When I was building my rack they were on top of all the channel switching questions I had with my Roadster. Also VooDoo Labs was awesome with getting back to me with all of my noob MIDI questions when bought my GCX and Ground Control unit.

• Members

I had GREAT service from Mike at Fulltone. I had a problem with my Supa Trem, called to ask about fixing it, he said it was a flawed part and he'd fix it for free if I sent it to him and he'd also upgrade it to the newer version - gratis.

True Tone Music in Santa Monica. Their pedal repair guy is fast, cheap, and good. When I had a vintage fuzz repaired he put all the replaced parts into a bag for me to take.

• Members

You guys may scoff at this, but I have gotten better customer service from the Internal Revenue Service than I see customers at my own store getting from my coworkers! They've always been willing to help me out and do a reasonable payment plan without trying to rake me over the coals. The reps have been very polite.

And even though I had a god-awful experience with Toyota, there was one customer service rep we dealt with that went out of her way to help us.

• Members

FJA Mods..Jerry is {censored}ing phenominal. He helped me figure out what to do with my amp at least a year before I actually even went through with it..not only that but he remembered everything we talked about, stuff I'd even forgotten about over time. Did great work to my amp, when the tubes I ordered for the amp went bad he coached me through dealing with it and making sure the problem got fixed and even now I still ask him questions and he always responds promptly.

Peavey..replies to every question I have promptly and there's always a Peavey guy around somewhere to help should I need it.

BC Rich. Spoke to Rock Clouser personally about the BC Rich Draco design as it was his idea. Yeah he's gone now but I've had nothing but good dealings with the company

• Members

Sweetwater has always provided me excellent service the times I've bought from them.

Loop is my guy there, but I'm thinking all their sales engineers or whatever they're called are probably pretty on top of things.

Laura @ Valvequeen- Excellent service and pricing. She answered all my noob questions that I had.

Archived