Customer service so good you'd recommend them to HCAF?

strtdv

• Members

Loop @ Sweetwater - Sent stuff up here to Canada for a reasonable price and is always very kind.

Laura @ Valvequeen - I had a failed tube and I wanted another tube to re-match my quad, so I sent her a tube that was in the middle of the 3 remaining for my readings and asked her to see if she could get me another 2 that were very close to that one. She did it no problem and she definitely knows her gear.

James Peters @ Peters Amplification - I have bought plenty of things from this guy and I always get helpful advice with various rig components. Helps me with trouble-shooting and keeps me humble. He knows gear and then some (pickups, speakers, cabs) because he has tried countless different items. He is very thorough in his explanations and descriptions of anything you could ask. He's also pretty hilarious. He offers upgrades for the new professional series amplifiers to the latest mods for just the cost of shipping and sent me an amp handle for free when my bird bit into mine.

• Members

Trace at voodoo. He has always been cool, although one time he seemed to hint that he suspected me of home modding my bassman, but in reality I didn't. He still did an incredible job modding and cleaning up the mess inside. He was also really good keeping me in the loop of where we were at price wise fiing a B52AT100.

Only talked to Jerry at FJA once, but again another very cool guy and patient with my stupid question.

Sweetwater, told them I needed them to not call before 5 and they never have. Josh (sweetwater rep, I've been ordering from them way before I knew of loop) always seems to know his {censored} and the candy in the box is always appreciated. My ONLY complaint with sweetwater is sometimes they don't have a brand I'm after, but this is rare.

• Members

Experienced great customer service from all of the following:

Peavey

Yorkville/Traynor

Fender

Audio-Technica

Shure

Sennheiser

Audix

R0DE

Rat Sound

Genz Benz

Gallien-Kreuger

SWR

Mesa Boogie

Audiopile -- go here if you live in the US and need cables, cases, cheap mics or whatever

Long & McQuade

K&M stands

DW drums

Yamaha Musical Instruments (drums, specifically)

Yamaha Pro Audio/NEXO

L'Acoustics

EAW

Electrovoice

Meyer Sound

JBL Pro Audio

QSC Audio

d&b audiotechnic

Midas consoles

SSL

Neve

Universal Audio