"restructured meat product"

fretless

• Members
We gotta talk, bro.

Why do people work out?

Why do people eat healthy?

To be healthy? Possibly. To rehabilitate? Mayhaps.

To insulate the indulgences? Just as valid.

I run at LEAST 2 miles every day, quit smoking, cook with local meats and vegetables, eat tons of healthy food, etc. In return for my sacrifices to the gods of good living, I'll have a
gatdamn bag of nasty
handed to my car window once in a while if it tickles my fancy.

I also understand the kids who got low grades on purpose in school. If you're doing it on purpose, then you can do better. If you can do better, then you can always "surprise" mom & dad with an A+ if you wanna borrow the car. Life's a lot easier the lower you keep everyone's expectations.

In a way, those kids you're referring to were more efficient, dare I say, wiser than you! :poke:

Also, while I'm taking the piss out of you, only hipsters and elitists use words like mediocrity. And hipsters like bad beer, like PBR. How ironic.
:cop::love:

So you're also slamming this {censored} while defending it?
Come on man.
I know you've got good taste. In what instance do you actually prefer this kind of slop?
When its fast/convient?
When you don't feel like spending much?
The way you're laying it out this "gatdamn bag of nasty" it your reward for eating well the rest of the time.
That'd be like giving myself a punch in the nuts for a job well done, doesn't make any damn sense.
I mean if McRibs are in fact delicious and great why even make the effort to make all those fine foods you're posting?
What about all the pride you have about how your daughters are turning out and their tastes in such things?
I doubt you'd be posting about how proud you were about their love of McRibs.:poke:

Did I say I got all A+s in school?
No sir I did not. Didn't even come close to that. I did however avoid the ridiculous celebration of failure for nothing but the sake of it.
If man had always been this way we'd still be living in caves if existing at all.
Failures happen and people put out terrible things everyday but they shouldn't be praised as great.

And now I'm a {censored}ing hipster elitist because I used the word mediocrity?
You've gotta be kidding me.
You're saying nothing out there is mediocre?
Or that we shouldn't use the word at all lest we are hipsters?

You're reaching deep here man.
Do I think a couple McRibs here and there are going to hurt you?
Not noticeably so.
But do I think the acceptance and celebration of people passing such processed crap off as food is a determent to us as a whole?
Hell yes I do.
Its easy and comfortable to go with the flow of such things but that doesn't make it the right decision to make.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I had a short brush with this mentality. Luckily it was short.

So you're also slamming this {censored} while defending it?

Come on man.

I know you've got good taste. In what instance do you actually prefer this kind of slop?

When its fast/convient?

When you don't feel like spending much?

The way you're laying it out this "gatdamn bag of nasty" it your reward for eating well the rest of the time.

That'd be like giving myself a punch in the nuts for a job well done, doesn't make any damn sense.

I mean if McRibs are in fact delicious and great why even make the effort to make all those fine foods you're posting?

What about all the pride you have about how your daughters are turning out and their tastes in such things?

I doubt you'd be posting about how proud you were about their love of McRibs.:poke:

Did I say I got all A+s in school?

No sir I did not. Didn't even come close to that. I did however avoid the ridiculous celebration of failure for nothing but the sake of it.

If man had always been this way we'd still be living in caves if existing at all.

Failures happen and people put out terrible things everyday but they shouldn't be praised as great.

And now I'm a {censored}ing hipster elitist because I used the word mediocrity?

You've gotta be kidding me.

You're saying nothing out there is mediocre?

Or that we shouldn't use the word at all lest we are hipsters?

You're reaching deep here man.

Do I think a couple McRibs here and there are going to hurt you?

Not noticeably so.

But do I think the acceptance and celebration of people passing such processed crap off as food is a determent to us as a whole?

Hell yes I do.

Its easy and comfortable to go with the flow of such things but that doesn't make it the right decision to make.

Dude.

Dude.

I was playin.

Dude.

• Members

I tried a McRib once, wasnt horrible but I wont eat another one :lol: It cant be any worse than the other processed meats out there, or even hamburger that you buy in the store. Check out the FDA regulations on hamburger, it will make you cringe. Thankfully I have the ability to kill deer and process the meat myself. Sure, I still eat some fast food garbage every so often, who doesnt? :cop:

• Members

I tried a McRib last year and thought it was {censored}ing horrible, I threw it out the window after two bites. I can handle processed beef and I can handle processed chicken like chicken nuggets, but processed pork? No thank you. Keep in mind that I eat like a garbage disposal, and there are very few things that I won't eat; I'll even mix random {censored} together and eat it as one portion instead of several smaller portions.. The only fast food I eat anyway is Taco Bell and Chick-fil-a, I actually try to stay healthy and keep in good shape :cop:

• Members

I tried a McRib last year and thought it was {censored}ing horrible, I threw it out the window after two bites. I can handle processed beef and I can handle processed chicken like chicken nuggets, but processed pork? No thank you. Keep in mind that I eat like a garbage disposal, and there are very few things that I won't eat; I'll even mix random {censored} together and eat it as one portion instead of several smaller portions.. The only fast food I eat anyway is Taco Bell and Chick-fil-a, I actually try to stay healthy and keep in good shape
:cop:

bro, chik-fil-a causes cancer. like legitimately has a cancer causing ingredient. they have to put a sign up and everything.

• Members
You all know I'll be eating this. Most likely Thursday and Friday. Pics will be posted at facebook.
:love::lol::love::facepalm::love:

:lol:

your FB food pics are hilarious :lol:

I keep wanting a McRib, but the last one I got a few years ago left a bad impression on me. I remember thinking the sauce was too something, and too much of it to boot. I don't give a {censored} about the contents. just the overbearing sauce.

anyway, I'm probably going to get one. People that' can't appreciate fast food from time to time need to live a little. If I couldn't have my mofo'ing Popeyes from tiem to time, I would kill someone. violently.

• Members

Personally, I don't get the McRib thing. I tried one about 20 years ago, gagged for half an hour afterwards, and have watched the curious ritual of McRib worship whenever they reintroduce whatever it is that those things are ever since. I found it disgusting enough to cure me of ever wanting one again in one bite.

• Members

bro, chik-fil-a causes cancer. like legitimately has a cancer causing ingredient. they have to put a sign up and everything.

lol no they don't. It's true that they use MSG in their chicken and that has been linked to cancer, but guess what, so does every other fast good joint. The more correct thing to say would be to stay away from fast food altogether (but who the hell wants to do that).

Archived