** Official HCAF Skyrim Thread **

FastRedPonyCar

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

dont remember what I did in that battle, but IIRC I stood next to him in his bubble, then shouted one of those {censored}s off the ledge, opening up his ability to come out, and I instantly slaughtered him.

That would work too. :lol:

I probably could do that with my orc warrior. My stupid Breton mage is still working on "fast kill" capabilities. :lol:

• Members

I hate to say this but I'm getting burnt out. Tired of how much load time is spent needlessly going in and out of places. It's really getting on my nerves

I'm really burnt out on this game as well. Once you have over 10mb of game data loading it starts glitching anytime you are outside. Inside buildings it's not a problem but fighting outside or having to walk to a place is a PITA. At first it was only after 3-4 hours of game play...now it's after 30min.

• Members

Welp, this weekend, I killed Alduin, collected the final two Dragon Priest masks (the wooden one, and the one back in time), and tried finishing the Thieves Guild questline...I got raped at the Twilight Sepulcur. I'll need to level up my enchanting for a sweet ass frost-resistance armour.

I also told the Blades to go {censored} themselves.

• Members

mother {censored}... Enthir wont leave the mother {censored}ing frozen hearth inn... now where in the {censored} am I supposed to get my daedra hearts and black soul gems? I loved shopping at him because I could buy out his hearts, black soul gems and filled grands to beef up his gold supply, then sell my more expensive {censored}.

anyways, any ideas as to why he wont leave the inn? I am wondering if there is a bug on my game, because I still have the "become a full member of the thieves guild" quest in my active section, BUT I already did that quest, returned the falmer eye and all that {censored}... wtf.

• Members

mother {censored}... Enthir wont leave the mother {censored}ing frozen hearth inn... now where in the {censored} am I supposed to get my daedra hearts and black soul gems? I loved shopping at him because I could buy out his hearts, black soul gems and filled grands to beef up his gold supply, then sell my more expensive {censored}.

anyways, any ideas as to why he wont leave the inn? I am wondering if there is a bug on my game, because I still have the "become a full member of the thieves guild" quest in my active section, BUT I already did that quest, returned the falmer eye and all that {censored}... wtf.

1, you should have gotten the black star already

2, just visit the shrine of mehrunes dagon every week. 5 new daedra will have spawned, replete with 5 hearts.

• Members

I have two missions I can't complete. One is to tell someones family he's dead...where the hell are they? Another is to question some dude about someones daughter and it shows him on my map as being in the solitude castle and I look ALL OVER that place and can't find him. His arrow is always pointing in the same spot but I can never find it pointing to a person.

• Members

I have two missions I can't complete. One is to tell someones family he's dead...where the hell are they? Another is to question some dude about someones daughter and it shows him on my map as being in the solitude castle and I look ALL OVER that place and can't find him. His arrow is always pointing in the same spot but I can never find it pointing to a person.

If you liberated solitude for the storm cloaks then

He is dead . That why you can't find him.

• Members

Well poo...I guess the location arrow is glitched. I was thinking this was the case but not 100% sure. I will start a new game soon and get this isht right the 3rd time!

• Members

wouldnt it complete the quest then? I know when I liberated hjlaaarth or whatever, I had the "assist 3 village people" going, and then it popped up 3/3 completed. went back, the jarl was different but gave me thane hood.

omg, I did some enchanting this weekend. destruction reduction (now my dual enchanted daedric swords never get depleted!) increase stamina regeneration (can run for days and power attacks all day!) and health regen. health regen isnt as awesome as it should be, like when getting raped by magic and shock... but yeah very happy with my current set.

• Members

maybe thats like my thieves guild thing... even though I completed it, it still says active...

This {censored} has so many glitches it not even funny. I've moved on to playing UFC3 and already retired a fighter 47-2 and capped it off by taking out Dominic Cruz in the final of the Pride LW GP after cleaning out the UFC. My only 2 losses were a freak KO (I was only 11% damage) from Cub Swanson and a TKO from my first title shot against Aldo (he's a {censored}ing BEAST!). I have to say that Cruz was almost as much a handful as Aldo though...and I was only playing on experienced. I'm starting a new guy on Advanced and it's going to be hard to retire with only 2 losses for sure!

• Members

ok well I worked out the enthir issue. I did all sorts of quests way the {censored} out of order. for instance, I had re activated the "bring ten cogs" quest, and then thats when enthir left the college. so I finished the quest, asked the bald guy what else he needed help with, got the staff for enthir, then he helped the bald guy. Then enthir and karliah are talking to me about stopping mercer... ummmm yeah I killed him a long {censored}ing time ago. anyways, hes back at the college.

and the mehunes dagon thing doesnt {censored}ing work. its like maybe once a month they respawn.

now I dont know what to do. rebuild or finish every little lame side quest? I cleared out the imperials. I just killed alduin. does that mean no more dragons to hunt?

omg the storm call power is {censored}ing awesome. just go into town and kill everyone lol. I dont know what happened but during that frenzy there was this barbarian old looking guy that was a jarl, and if people were still standing he would attack them. once they died he came after me. anyways, he was just chasing down this little girl and wailing away on her. awesome.

my only gripe is how easy it is to become waaaaaaaaaaaay over powered, and quickly at that. I am dual wielding daedric swords, legendary upgrade, dual enchanted with fire and ice. I have 100% destruction reduction, and I literally 1 power hit combo move everything there is, even alduin. there needs to be level requirements for gear, stat requirements etc.

• Members

ok well I worked out the enthir issue. I did all sorts of quests way the {censored} out of order. for instance, I had re activated the "bring ten cogs" quest, and then thats when enthir left the college. so I finished the quest, asked the bald guy what else he needed help with, got the staff for enthir, then he helped the bald guy. Then enthir and karliah are talking to me about stopping mercer... ummmm yeah I killed him a long {censored}ing time ago. anyways, hes back at the college.

and the mehunes dagon thing doesnt {censored}ing work. its like maybe once a month they respawn.

now I dont know what to do. rebuild or finish every little lame side quest? I cleared out the imperials. I just killed alduin. does that mean no more dragons to hunt?

omg the storm call power is {censored}ing awesome. just go into town and kill everyone lol. I dont know what happened but during that frenzy there was this barbarian old looking guy that was a jarl, and if people were still standing he would attack them. once they died he came after me. anyways, he was just chasing down this little girl and wailing away on her. awesome.

my only gripe is how easy it is to become waaaaaaaaaaaay over powered, and quickly at that. I am dual wielding daedric swords, legendary upgrade, dual enchanted with fire and ice. I have 100% destruction reduction, and I literally 1 power hit combo move everything there is, even alduin. there needs to be level requirements for gear, stat requirements etc.

It takes a long time to get powerful, but it's like a snowball running downhill...once you start, you get real strong, real quick. I've taken to using Light Dragon Armor to counterbalance how awesome I am, and I can still wreck {censored}.

As far as what I'm reading from your progress, there's still a bunch of stuff to do. There's something like 31 additional quests aside from the main ones (Imperial War, Thieve's Guild, Dark Brotherhood, Mage's College and Main (Dragonslayer)).

-Even after you finish the main quest ("Dragonslayer"), dragons will continue to attack you. You'd think they'd have learned...

-Don't know what's up with your Temple of Mehrunes Dagon...that {censored} respawns for me every 3rd day or so. Ripping that place off is one of my favorite things to do when I get bored and want Daedra Hearts.

• Members

PRICE DROP!!!

I think I'm picking it up tonight.

Anybody use a gamepad with the pc version? I'm really not all that big on the keyboard/mouse thing, so if the game allows you to map keys to the controller on pc is a deciding factor for me (I was really disappointed that Tribes didn't. I could use my controller, but couldn't assign different buttons :( ). Otherwise, xbox 360 it is.

• Members

I just don't feel comfortable with the keyboard and mouse setup. It's like I can't get settled, always twitchy and uncomfortable. I don't mind if I have to map hotkeys to use in addition to the controller, but I'm MUCH more likely to go long-term with this game if I can do it with a controller. It's just a personal preference thing. I'm getting by in SWTOR okay, but thankfully the game doesn't require precision and reflex. Since I expect the combat in Skyrim to feel more "real-time" and urgent, I don't wanna go that route and be severely handicapped AND uncomfortable all at the same time.

• Members

trying to play this game with the 360 controller is atrocious. I feel like I've severely handicapped the game and get my ass kicked.

Get this and a mouse and enjoy it properly.

I die constantly cause I suck with the controller. I've gotten somewhat better, but it's never gonna be something I'm great with.

Kiss all life goodbye pioneerprogress!

• Members

the ONLY way I think a PC setup would be better would be for range fighters. I tried making a mage this weekend, and was getting {censored}ing furious with how hard it was to shoot {censored} from a ways a way.

Oh god, Ice Spike was impossible to hit anything while on the move or from far away.

I have a ranged attacker now, and its not bad. I'm pretty good with the bow and combining it with sneaking and the slow down time/zoom thing is handy. And I actually use poison now. :lol:

Archived