Deplorable covers of songs

EricJohn

• Members

I'm sure like a lot of you I am inundated with music at work everyday. One song I have to hear just about everyday is Santana's God-Awful cover of Def Leppard's "Photograph."

And of course Winger's "Purple Haze" is on top of that list. :facepalm:

Any others for consideration?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm sure like a lot of you I am inundated with music at work everyday.
One song I have to hear just about everyday is Santana's God-Awful cover of Def Leppard's "Photograph."

really? what service would pipe that in? hmmm. on second thought that whole santana album was muzak friendly covers pushed by clive davis. so i can see it now. thanks. oh. & mojo sent.

• Members

Disturbed's "Land of Confusion" cover. When I first heard it I thought it ok. Then I remembered, I don't really like the original. Upon hearing it on {censored}rock radio about 4000000000 times I despise the song and hope everyone involved with it dies by fire.

• Members

So many bad covers, so little time....

I nominate as the WORST Singing cover: Donny Osmond's "Seasons in the Sun" version of Jacques Brel's "Le Moribund", an amazing song utterly destroyed and turned into trash.

But the worst cover EVER has got to be William Shatner's talking verson of "Lucy In the Sky With Diamonds" What could POSSIBLY be worse?????? (even Shatner hates it!)

• Members

Limp Bizkit - Behind Blue Eyes

Worst cover ever. /thread

This.

The worst part of it was the sheer amount of video and radio time it got. I was in disbelief when I first heard that song, I thought it was a joke or something. Then they kept playing it wtf...

Archived