Jim Beam FTL

Ovid9

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Makers Mark and Knob Creek are the best of the inexpensive bourbons.

I just pour that {censored} over some ice. Occasionally I will mix it with cola but most the time, straight up yo!

Knob Creek is, in fact, badass, but I'm a bigger fan of Buffalo Trace, myself. Maker's Mark I can take or leave.

• Members

Buffalo Trace eh? Ima try some of dat {censored}.

It's my second favorite bourbon. My actual favorite is Evan Williams black label. It's inferior in every way, so I tell everyone it's Buffalo Trace. Seriously, you will not be disappointed. One of the best bargains in booze, you ask me.

• Members

Just bought a bottle of MM last night so I will get some BT when that's gone.

They had some tasting stations at the liquor store and I tried that Pura Vida tequila that Billy Gibbons is promoting. It was really {censored}ing good!

• Members

So much fail in a single thread.:facepalm:

For those of you telling other people they are noobs because they prefer different booze to you, seriously grow up and shut the {censored} up. Dudes can like what they want regardless of cost, name, whatever. The fact that you presume to think you have superior taste to someone else makes you a megadouchenozzle.

As for the OP, you're comparing apples and oranges. Canadian whiskey =/= bourbon.

• Members

So much fail in a single thread.
:facepalm:

For those of you telling other people they are noobs because they prefer different booze to you, seriously grow up and shut the {censored} up. Dudes can like what they want regardless of cost, name, whatever. The fact that you presume to think you have superior taste to someone else makes you a megadouchenozzle.

So, did they take your lunch money, or just beat you up on the way home from school?

• Members
This is {censored}. {censored}. Evan Williams Extra Sour mash kicks its ass. {censored} my life.
:(

You, sir, apparently have dead taste buds. And that's ok. But seriously, this Jim Beam tastes like someone dropped a piece of charred oak in my {censored}ing drink and I don't like it at all. Not one little bit.

I could just pour it out and go straight to the Drickel or Dickel or whateverthe{censored} tennesee {censored} I have is. That at least tastes good.

Naw, jsut the regular stuff. Its horrible.

You realize you bought Bourbon, and instead were used to buying canadian whiskey? There's a big difference in the taste.

• Members

Kraken rum and glass bottle coca cola.

Only mixed drink I ever drink.

UNLEASH THE KRAKEN!!!

I had my first run in with the Kraken last weekend. It {censored}ed me up good and proper.

I haven't been able to drink whisky since high school. If it's to be liquor it's usually rum or Jagermeister. Even Vodka tastes too much like gasoline for me.

• Members

So much fail in a single thread.
:facepalm:

As for the OP, you're comparing apples and oranges. Canadian whiskey =/= bourbon.

The only people who say this are people with bad taste.

• Members

Makers Mark and Knob Creek are the best of the inexpensive bourbons.

I just pour that {censored} over some ice. Occasionally I will mix it with cola but most the time, straight up yo!

Now we're getting into the honorable mention catagory. It ain't EC, Baker's or Booker's, but it'll do. Oh and forget the ice, that's like adding ice to OJ.

Archived