ALL YOUR GUITAR ARE BELONG TO US

fretless

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

*clicks link*......oh, hello
:love:

you gett yours all fancy schmantsy or bare bones? interested as to what the VQ pups sound like...

The first one i've got is pretty bare bones, solid mahogany, ebony fret board etc. The Signature is going to be a little more lavish, flame top, custom inlays etc.

The VQ pickups are BareKnuckles that are custom made for Vanquish.

• Members

so is that like "duncan designed" level or actual bkp models relabeled or actual custom units designed to spec?

custom BKP's, ordered for the customer, not off the shelf. I have the Mule in the bridge of mine spec'ed up with black cover and a m.queen HSP90 in the nexk to match. Sounds incredible.

• Members

1990 Greco ECG-1000 with BG Buckers (great p/ups)

grecoLP.jpg

2008 BFG with SD Custom Custom

BFG_02.jpg

2006 Am Deluxe

amDeluxe.jpg

1997 Lonestar

amLoneStar.jpg

'Blackmore' Partscaster

blackmore.jpg

2002 Blue Flower with LeoSounds 62ST Overwound

paisley_02.jpg

2007 Custom Shop '69

cs69.jpg

2008 Am Standard

stdTele.jpg

That's all the ones I have pictures of (note to self, get camera out)

• Members

The LP above looks like its body is one piece (or at least the top is) where as most of the standard LPs seem to be 2 glued together giving that horizontal striped look. The one above looks way better (imo) how do I get one? Is it a standard thing or is it just for the Slash model?

The guitar has a 3 piece top, its aged by tom murphy and signed by slash, its a reissue of his 87 standard that he toured with over the years. It was made in 2008 and its limited of 100 for the signed version and 50 unsigned.

Its one of my favorite guitars i own.

Archived