Hey guys, mojo request.

BryanFTWL

• Members

That's great dude!!!!

Keep moving. Keep active. Find things that bring you joy and do them. Always.

What is that quote from Jerry Cantrell? Something to the effect of "pull the weeds that are choking the flowers in your life."

Nice, you're pretty close, you just needed to add "Take the time to" in th beginning.

#cantrellfanboi

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

All I'll say is that I made some stupid decisions that put my family through some grief and stress, which they (fittingly) had me hospitalized as I almost got myself really hurt, if not dead. If it means anything to you, I've been battling severe depression and stress for about a year and a half now, I would prefer to not go into more detail. If you still see fitting to say I'm asking for attention, then you shouldn't be bothered to post in this thread. I will gladly tell you that I am not doing this for attention, but rather fighting a constant battle in my head. The important part is that I have a new perspective on life right now, but I could still use support because like I said, I'm still fighting a constant battle.

That said, thank you to the guys that understand it's preferable to not always share personal details of your life.

Thank you for talking about it...but if I may...

People say all KINDS of {censored} here. Then make fun of you for believing it. I've always thought that people should be genuine...but they take GREAT pleasure in getting one in on you. So I've become a little more reserved...a little less believing. Then...a person like you comes along....and proceeds to ridicule others for NOT believing you.

I just can't figure it out. Damned if you believe them and damned if you don't.

On another note, and assuming you are real...if you talk about it...it could inspire other people to seek help and get better before they hurt themselves or others. Save yourself first though.

• Members

All I'll say is that I made some stupid decisions that put my family through some grief and stress, which they (fittingly) had me hospitalized as I almost got myself really hurt, if not dead. If it means anything to you, I've been battling severe depression and stress for about a year and a half now, I would prefer to not go into more detail. If you still see fitting to say I'm asking for attention, then you shouldn't be bothered to post in this thread. I will gladly tell you that I am not doing this for attention, but rather fighting a constant battle in my head. The important part is that I have a new perspective on life right now, but I could still use support because like I said, I'm still fighting a constant battle.

That said, thank you to the guys that understand it's preferable to not always share personal details of your life.

Word, sorry for my words. Depression is a horrible horrible thing man. Know that your family and friends will always be there for you, and never give up on yourself. If you have to, change friends, change scenery, and put yourself in positive situations with positive people.

Mojo brother.

• Members

wat in the actual {censored}

Well..okay...whatthe{censored}ever. I guess I didn't mean ridiculke...but since you are PERFECT...by all means come take a piece.

I don't know why the {censored} people have to find one tiny little {censored}up, and then beat the {censored} out of it... instead of the overall message. {censored}s.

• Members

sage advice to yourself
:wave:

Indeed. It's always hardest to follow you own advice. I'm not perfect...I know it. But my overall message still stands. I'm sorry I was a little skeptical of Bryan (And I sincerely wish him well!)...but then...Ricky Bobby just broke his Bugera amp by taking advice from a forum member...AND a "let's help Ricky Bobby fix his amp" and much laughter (and ridicule) ensued.

So I would hope that Bryan would have a little understanding about why someone would be leery. You just don't know who is sincere and who isn't. If you find it easy to tell..great! Awesome eSkills.

• Members

... my overall message still stands. I'm sorry I was a little skeptical of Bryan (And I sincerely wish him well!)...but then...Ricky Bobby just broke his Bugera amp by taking advice from a forum member...AND a "let's help Ricky Bobby fix his amp" and much laughter (and ridicule) ensued.

So I would hope that Bryan would have a little understanding about why someone would be leery. You just don't know who is sincere and who isn't. If you find it easy to tell..great! Awesome eSkills.

Seriously? Dude there is something wrong with your chip set, take it to a qualified repairman ASAP. Mojo sent.

• Members

Seriously? Dude there is something wrong with your chip set, take it to a qualified repairman ASAP. Mojo sent.

I assure you I'm fine. Although I don't have eCool like you...here in real life everything is great! Thanks for the mojo, but I don't need it. Better save it for someone who does.

I stand by my message. (which is...it's hard to tell when someone is genuine or not). If you think there is something specifically wrong it....save the mojo, stop beating around the bush and tell me what's wrong with it.

• Members

I assure you I'm fine. Although I don't have eCool like you...here in real life everything is great! Thanks for the mojo, but I don't need it. Better save it for someone who does.

I stand by my message. (which is...it's hard to tell when someone is genuine or not). If you think there is something specifically wrong it....save the mojo, stop beating around the bush and tell me what's wrong with it.

eat a shipping container full of dicks

Archived