UK /Euro 1st Quarter SPAM Thread 2012

justcrash

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Hi Chris,

quite interested in the Arcam gear but don't really need another set of speakers... Wife tells me I have enough!

No problem. Too be honest they are not best suited too the system anyway. I had IQ5se before which were far more in line with the spec of the amp and cd player. But I sold them and had the iq1s for backup.

I'll Pm you With a revised price not including speakers after work.

Have you auditioned the arcam gear before? It's very good but can take some getting used to. I can explain more detail if you need.

• Members

Hi Chris, not sure if you've seem my pm but I will take the Arcam stuff... What's best way to discuss collection/delivery etc? Not sure what way you go into London and how much of a detour Chelmsford would be etc
:)

Chelmsford is no problem for me. I'm up an down the m11 every day so it's just a slight detour. PM me your adress and number and we can arrange something for this week if you like.

I'm also tempted to buy your wah wah....

• Members

Chelmsford is no problem for me. I'm up an down the m11 every day so it's just a slight detour. PM me your adress and number and we can arrange something for this week if you like.

I'm also tempted to buy your wah wah....

It's a lovely wah, I've just come to te conclusion I'm really not a wah guy :)

If you're interested I'm sure we can come to a deal

• Members

Recently picked up a 2555SL head so looking to move on my JMP 2204.

It's a 1980 head that has been re-housed in an early 70s style smaller cabinet, I believe it's a Marshall reproduction but I can't say for sure. the head box is excellent quality and comes complete with the smaller Marshall logo. (personally I think it's really cool in the slightly smaller head format).

I now also have an empty '79 JMP Combo case I will supply with it if you can meet to collect (I'm willing to drive if needed)

It's recently had a valve driven FX loop fitted by Stoneham Amps, and was serviced at the same time (about 4 weeks ago). New JJ Powervalves fitted during the service but otherwise got a pristine bill of health.

It's a Fantastic sounding amp and only looking to trade this on for something different and the Jubilee meets my marshall needs. Looking for Heads and combos, but really not into fender stuff as I play in a rock band, so need something that would suit that style.

Looking for a Mesa, Orange, Cornford MK50, EVH or similar amp

Will sell inc both cases and a pair go G12T-75 speakers for