UK /Euro 1st Quarter SPAM Thread 2012

justcrash

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Gibson Les Paul Zakk Wylde BFG - This is the stripped down unpainted maple top version with the buzzsaw pattern on it which is very eye catching.

I've had this for about 5 months from new and it is for all intents and purposes a great, very easy to play guitar with a nice low action. It's amazingly versatile thanks to the active EMG pickups and is exceptionally articulate sound wise.

Whilst this only came with the Gibson soft bag, I bought a Gator hard case which is included in the deal plus schaller strap locks.

Condition wise, it's about a 7.5 out of 10. It does had a graze on the wood which was there when I bought it which got me a small discount but it's on the back of the guitar so nobody see's it anyway.

Looking for

• Members

FS: TC Electronics Nova System. Boxed and comes with instruction and power cable. I'm sure you all know what this is so I won't bother with the details. If not, you can check out http://www.tcelectronic.com/novasystem.asp and watch demo

Latest firmware installed.

I'm including the optional G switch which frees up the options considerably.

Looking for

• Members

This is my 2010 Les Paul Traditional in mint condition. Gorgeous flame and chosen from around 20 from PMT Brum. Owned from new. Case and candy. Lots of pics available.

P1000466.jpg

P1000475.jpg

Would consider a PRS, Music Man, Huber, Parker etc (nothing 'metal'). Equal value only please. WHY?

Cash offers IRO of

• Members

Due to little use, I am selling my TT

428e79db.jpg

db553f62.jpg

It's a more desirable first edition that was made in Korea.

It works perfectly and it's mint, as you can see. There are two small marker dots on the front panel. They can be removed though.

Comes with gig bag. I believe the zip needs sorting on the gig bag, but it's very clean otherwise. I believe I still have the box too.

• Members

Selling due to little use.

Has Velcro on the bottom.

Very nice condition. Battery compartment lid not currently attached so it will sit on a pedalboard nicely. Obviously included as shown.

Comes with box and all paperwork bits and bobs that it did when I bought it.

3dfc3cfe.jpg

• Members

I don't use this pedal any more, so I thought I might as well sell it on.

Great condition.

Unfortunately I don't have the box for this one, as when I bought it from the shop it came from the T-Rex demonstration unit.

It has Velcro on the bottom.

65c63343.jpg

• Members

Selling due to little use.

Sounds great too, I just have no requirement for it, and would like something a little smaller. The pedal is a little dusty in the pic. I have just given it a clean up. Good condition.

8c6b5670.jpg

Unfortunately, no box as I bought it from a shop's T-Rex Demonstration unit.

• Members

IMG_0313.jpg

IMG_0314.jpg

IMG_0315.jpg

Ibanez RG2550e - GK 2007 with the higher spec. Fantastic condition edge pro trem, wizard prestige neck, dimarzio pups, all accessories and hard case. Really the cream of the crop when it comes to ibby guitars, classic, high spec'd, amazing japanese workmanship and this one has the lightnig inlays and the bound neck of the later models. An absolute bargain at 525 euros shipped and paypal'd in the EU!!!!

• Members

Selling my Fender MIM standard strat - vintage white with rosewood board.

I was about to part it out on ebay, but it's a really nice player. If anyone here fancies it, shoot me a reasonable offer.

Standard strat:

Recent full setup and fret level by Barrie at Giggear

Graphtec Saddles (will include the original ones too)

White Dimarzio pickups on black HH guard - Super Distortion and PAF Pro

It's about 3-4 years old and I've loved my time with it, but I have to skin the herd due to incoming new gear! If not bites, it'll get parted on ebay.

• Members

digitechgnx3000004.jpg

Superb guitar multi effects / recording interface

It does so much stuff that you could never list it all in one thread! Great infront of an amp or PA system, its also really good through headphones. It can also be used as a recording interface, it has a mic input too! USB out along with all the usual inputs and outputs.

With gig bag, few scuffs on the unit itself but it all works and its solid metal so it can handle the abuse!

• Members

Matamp RED - 2 channel custom amp. 1 of only 5 in the world.

c82657b0.jpg

Absolutely awesome amp. Real powerful sounding dirt channel and a surprisingly fantastic clean channel. Has an FX loop and runs at around 100W (it's a Matamp so that's rated clean.)

Capable of sparkling clean to powerful doom. Dirt channel loves a boost as well.

Currently needs one new pre-amp tube so price reflects that.

We can work out a courier delivery if you're interested.

• Members

-Sold-

This is a "Studio Pro" cab so specs as on this page; http://www.zillacabs.com/2x12_cabs.php. The speakers are a V30 and G12H30, in series for 16 ohms, and the back can either be closed or open back. I'd love to keep the cab but an unexpected car repair has set me back a bit. Great sound, plenty of girth for a 2x12 and in my opinion it looks lovely. I've used this for a few gigs but it's pretty much mint. Comes with a "hot covers" slip on soft cover for protection.

2x12cab.jpg