UK /Euro 1st Quarter SPAM Thread 2012

justcrash

• Members

FS:

Rocktron Midi Xchange. Like the Tech 21 Midi Mouse but with added CC pedal inputs. I've only used this at rehearsals to scroll patches on my Rocktron Xpression, but I now want to control a lot more stuff, so I've picked up a Ground Control Pro instead. Never gigged. Box is a little tatty but the unit itself is 9/10. Couple little dinks but it's meant to be stepped on so.... The green dots are neon skateboard grip tape. I put it on all of my pedals for onstage visibility and grip. Although this never made the stage with me, it's pretty much the first thing I do with new pedals. It'll come off easy, but I can remove it if it really offends.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Looking to trade or sell my amp...

It's a Divided by 13 CJ-11 in mint condition, with case etc. Sounds incredible, but I'm really not needing this 5e3 tweed deluxe tone right now. Only had this a few days and whilst I love it's tone, I can't afford to keep what won't work with my current projects.

This is an import model specifically for the correct UK voltage, so no step down transformer is required. The speaker is an incredible Celestion G12M Greenback.

I have a few things I'm looking for at the moment...

Vintage Fender Princeton Reverb

Bogner Goldfinger or Duende

65 Amps stuff

Dr Z Remedy

Gibson Es-335

Gibson Les Paul Custom

Heritage H535

Nash guitars

Fender Custom shop, vintage spec Strats

DSC00438.jpg

Cheers,

Xan :)

• Members

I'm offering up for sale my Vox AC30CC2. This amp is in pretty good condition (although suffers a few marks on the underside from my old amp stand).

The amp was recently serviced and re-valved in february and sounds great, however I'm looking for something a little different.

I'm interested in a Fender twin style amp, preferably a twin reverb.

Pictures say more than words (click for full size image):

th_IMGP1519.jpg

th_IMGP1515.jpg

th_IMGP1520.jpg

Offers please. Also due to the size/weight pickup only - based in staffordshire.

• Members

Hey guys. Let me kick off by saying I LOVE the tone of this amp! However, since getting in to a band, I have found that the single channel is limiting - It has great cleans and even sexier gain, but as it is the latter that I enjoy the most, I really struggle to get the clean loud enough at gig volumes by rolling off my guitar's volume. It has a really sweet breakup, but I need clean cleans to cut through the rhythm guitarist who always has his amp on max!

I am in Bristol. The amp is the 2x12, mint condition with a cover
P1030016.jpg
P1030018.jpg
P1030022.jpg
P1030024.jpg

• Members

Just putting the feelers out on these bits!

I've been offered a new amp deal on endorsement but i'd need to sell my current stuff to finance it, its the only reason i'm possibly selling!

Laney VC50 (1994)

This has been maintained by Laney for the past couple of years, its one of the original single colour LED models, it sounds immense. At the moment i'm running one H|H premier speaker and one JCA Eminence, but i'll supply the original H|H and another JCA Eminence so you can mix and match how you want.

Currently loaded with TAD 6L6's, i'll also include a set of EH EL34's that i have too.

For those that are unfamiliar with the specs of the VC50:

50 Watt.

Clean, Crunch, Lead and Boosted Lead Channels. (Footswitchable)

Reverb for each tone stack (Footswitchable)

Effects for each tone stack

Hi & Lo inputs

Its a monster of an amp, i've had casters put onto it for easy of transport. Great condition, serviced regularly at Laney through my artist endorsement. Laney also upgraded the Jacks to the Lionheart spec gold ones. Could probably do with a new footswitch (sometimes have to wiggle the cable a bit at the switch end).

2012liverig006.jpg

Its been in a few of my music videos (on Scuzz & Kerrang TV) and theres a demo up of all the sounds on my youtube channel.

Looking to get

• Members

12" Fender Eminence speaker that came with my old Twin Reverb.

Afb055.jpg

Don't know much about it, except that it's 8ohm and in great condition. And don't let this fool you into thinking it's crap/broke, but you can have it for free.

For the price of s&h that is:) It's been gathering dust for the last 5 years, the g/f wants me to clean out all my old {censored}, so it's your lucky day if you're building a cab or replacing your amp's speaker or whatever.

• Members

Decided it's time to trade this for something else as it never get's used anymore. It's a 1993-4 Fender USA strat plus. It was re-finished in the 90s and has been played hard ever since (as you can see). Its a fantastic playing guitar and a stunner to look at, Hardcase included which is in a similar relic state. The bridge is currently setup non floating but that can easily be rectified buy anyone who wants it.

Looking to trade for something to suit a rock band, EMGs would be nice, but i'm open to suggestions. (ESP Eclipse to MII would be perfect)

Not looking to sell at the moment so don't ask :D

relic1.jpg

relic2.jpg

relic3.jpg

relic4.jpg

I would also be interested in Amps, Mesa, Soldano, etc.

• Members
Decided it's time to trade this for something else as it never get's used anymore. It's a 1993-4 Fender USA strat plus. It was re-finished in the 90s and has been played hard ever since (as you can see). Its a fantastic playing guitar and a stunner to look at, Hardcase included which is in a similar relic state. The bridge is currently setup non floating but that can easily be rectified buy anyone who wants it.

Looking to trade for something to suit a rock band, EMGs would be nice, but i'm open to suggestions. (ESP Eclipse to MII would be perfect)

Not looking to sell at the moment so don't ask
:D

relic1.jpg
relic2.jpg
relic3.jpg
relic4.jpg

I would also be interested in Amps, Mesa, Soldano, etc.

What about a billy corgan strat (great for rock and metal but doesn't amazing single coil sounds on top)