UK /Euro 1st Quarter SPAM Thread 2012

justcrash

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Now on Ebay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/150737894311?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_500wt_1413

IMG_0313.jpg
IMG_0314.jpg
IMG_0315.jpg

Ibanez RG2550e - GK 2007 with the higher spec. Fantastic condition edge pro trem, wizard prestige neck, dimarzio pups, all accessories and hard case. Really the cream of the crop when it comes to ibby guitars, classic, high spec'd, amazing japanese workmanship and this one has the lightnig inlays and the bound neck of the later models. An absolute bargain at 525 euros shipped and paypal'd in the EU!!!!

• Members

I am selling my Marshall 30th anniversary 6100LM. This is one of the "Lead Mod" models and comes in the usual Marshall black finish, not the daft looking blue! :)

IMG_1332_small.jpg

Larger image: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9795442/IMG_1332.JPG

This amp is a monster of tone and versatility. It hands down has the best clean tone you will ever hear out of a Marshall! Very Fenderesque!

The crunch channel has 3 modes: JTM45, SuperLead and JCM900. All very usable and authentic sounding. The lead channel is unreal, crazy amounts of gain on tap and loads of tone shaping features.

All the channels on the amp can be footswitched via MIDI. It has 2 effects loops and the power can be scaled down from 100Watts to 50 and 25 with two switches on the back.

This amp is where Marshall have gone all out and crammed the best tone and all the features possible in one box!

The amp is currently loaded with winged C EL34s and Harma selected 12AX7's (7 of them!!). It comes with the original footswitch and official Marshall dust cover. I believe these were the Marshalls of choice by Satriani! Everything is in full working order and in good aesthetic nick.

I am selling the amp as I do not play it very often as my live rig is all centered around my Diezel.

I am looking to get cash for it, but I maybe interested in trades for a decent but cheap bass + cash or a seven string.

The amp is in Barcelona, Spain. I am selling it for 750 euros plus shipping anywhere in the EU. You are also welcome to collect it in person, so that you can also try it out!

I will accept both paypal (buyer to cover the 4% seller fees - or send money from own account to avoid fees) and cash on collection.

Cheers

Ed.

• Members

anywhere in the EU. You are also welcome to collect it in person, so that you can also try it out!

I will accept both paypal (buyer to cover the 4% seller fees - or send money from own account to avoid fees) and cash on collection.

Cheers

Ed.

Ed is a great guy. Don't let him being across the water put you off.

• Members

Yeah, I'm mates with Lags from Gallows, we go back a long way! I remember Stef getting that Artisan, he had a couple of the Custom Classic aswell which were nice.

Aye I saw him with a Custom Classic in Total Guitar, I think that Artisan was pictured too if memory serves? When my band did a fest with Gallows last year, Lags was using a Blacktop tele and Steph was using a pink paisly tele. Sounded pretty big!

• Members

What happened to Frank (even though his real name is Chris) Carter? I knew he wasn't all too happy a couple of years ago but I didn't know he'd left.

Edit: Never mind just searched for the news on it. Bit of a shame, when they first started out they were untouchable. It was fun doing gigs with them.

• Members

The show I played with them was his Penultimate gig...I think. None of them looked happy when they came offstage to be fair, they put on a great show tho, once again. They packed up quick and {censored}ed off! Their tour manager was a bit miffed that where we'd been told to park our van was blocking them in :lol: Of course they had to wait til we'd unloaded before they could get out!

• Members

This is my 2010 Les Paul Traditional in mint condition. Gorgeous flame and chosen from around 20 from PMT Brum. Owned from new. Case and candy. Lots of pics available.

P1000466.jpg

P1000475.jpg

Would consider a PRS, Music Man, Huber, Parker etc (nothing 'metal'). Equal value only please. WHY?

Cash offers IRO of

• Members

WTB:
Line 6 Pod HD500. Drop me a PM if you've got one you're looking to sell!
:thu:

Sorry man I forgot to reply!! Yup all tip top. Comes with all cables and manual but no box. I'm very rarely in Southampton though so it would have to be posted. I can do pics and vids of it working if you need.

• Members

Selling my iPod Touch 4 in 32gb/black. Only bought it at the end of December but have decided to get an iPhone as I can buy one off a mate for a great price. Has some light scratches on the back from where it was in my pocket for a day before I got a cover/protector for it (this is also included, it's a griffin slim case).

Looking for about

• Members

Nicer layout:

Price open to sensible offers, delivery/postage will cost more. Open minded about trades +/- cash. Ask for any pictures/information/general anythings ?

Danelectro 63 ReIssue

Black and Creamy White

I got this guitar for a recording project, no longer needed! Nice little player for sure, one small chip on the pick guard

Price -