What're yuse guyz doin dis weekendz?

The Anomaly

• Members

I had to play in Atlantic City last night, and I'm tired today at work. Then, tonight I have to play at a place a little over an hour away, but they have lots of lesser known and microbrew jaunts there that I will be sampling.:love:

I'm not sure what I'm doing during the day on Saturday, but I have to play Saturday night, this place brings teh secksies. I'm not sure if Mrs. Anomaly is coming :lol: Early night though, we play 8-11:30, then the DJ takes over :cry:

Hopefully I'll do nothing on Sunday, and it will be everything I think it could be.

What sayeth you? What the eff are you sad excuses for human beings doing? :lol:

• Members

I had to play in Atlantic City last night, and I'm tired today at work. Then, tonight I have to play at a place a little over an hour away, but they have lots of lesser known and microbrew jaunts there that I will be sampling.
:love:

I'm not sure what I'm doing during the day on Saturday, but I have to play Saturday night, this place brings teh secksies. I'm not sure if Mrs. Anomaly is coming
:lol:
Early night though, we play 8-11:30, then the DJ takes over
:cry:

Hopefully I'll do nothing on Sunday, and it will be everything I think it could be.

What sayeth you? What the eff are you sad excuses for human beings doing?

Taking son to aquarium for his bday (well was on Tuesday, but had to wait til weekend)

Auditioning a couple singers

Some beer sampling thing in the afternoon

Playoffs Sat night

Sunday I'll probably be doing a whole lot of nothing except watching Tebow and ATL fail

• Members

I had to play in Atlantic City last night, and I'm tired today at work. Then, tonight I have to play at a place a little over an hour away, but they have lots of lesser known and microbrew jaunts there that I will be sampling.

I'm not sure what I'm doing during the day on Saturday, but I have to play Saturday night, this place brings teh secksies. I'm not sure if
Mrs. Anomaly
is coming

just saw this...

u married, brah??

• Members

I'm not sure what I'm doing during the day on Saturday, but I have to play Saturday night, this place brings teh secksies. I'm not sure if Mrs. Anomaly is coming

Where'd you play in AC?

And weekend plans:

Buying a small bedroom combo/Epi Prophecy tonight if the {censored}er gets back to me.

Jamming with a buncha guys who are worse musicians than I am :facepalm: at least the other guitarist might be decent

Prolly hitting up Ott's on 73 (since you're from my area I figure it's worth mentioning they just re-opened this week)

Then watching the Giants crush some Georgia peaches Sunday.

• Members

watching the saints lose saturday night.

{censored}ING THIS!!

I am excited to see the defense step up and make up for that green bay game, plus getting back all those players is really going to help.

oh yeah and...

STAFFORD TO MEGATRON FOR THE TD!!!!

• Members

Where'd you play in AC?

And weekend plans:

Buying a small bedroom combo/Epi Prophecy tonight if the {censored}er gets back to me.

Jamming with a buncha guys who are worse musicians than I am
:facepalm:
at least the other guitarist might be decent

Prolly hitting up Ott's on 73 (since you're from my area I figure it's worth mentioning they just re-opened this week)

Then watching the Giants crush some Georgia peaches Sunday.

Dayum, you are close to me! I was noticing the deck/improvements as I passed by it last night. I haven't been there in years. I used to love going there to shoot some stick once in a while.

I played at the Golden Nugget which was formerly Trump Marina. Just me and one of my female singers, playing a little guitar along to her backing tracks on her computer :facepalm:.

Helps pay the bills though, and I get to noodle a lot.

• Members

Dayum, you are close to me! I was noticing the deck/improvements as I passed by it last night. I haven't been there in years. I used to love going there to shoot some stick once in a while.

I played at the Golden Nugget which was formerly Trump Marina. Just me and one of my female singers, playing a little guitar along to her backing tracks on her computer
:facepalm:

Helps pay the bills though, and I get to noodle a lot.

Did you play up in The Wave (or whatever it's called now)? Or is there a new club in there? I only played there once since it became the Golden Nugget, and the cheap pricks wouldn't even give us free water while we were playing. The only thing I miss about AC gigs is going to the White House for hoagies lol...

• Members

{censored}, sorry man
:(

mojo to y'all

No worries man. Either we leave tomorrow and just risk it or we cancel the midwest....again. Both options suck, have the potential to screw us in the long run and are "damned if you do, damned if you don't". We'll figure it out.

Archived