Apparently, even the most precious moments of your life can be ruined by celebrities.

SteveiJobzz

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Their obvious Dickheadery aside, at the end of the day they are celebrities, even if we all hate them. That doesn't mean there isn't some neurotic fan who might do something odd like steal the baby, try and poison it or some {censored}ed up thing. Security has to be tight.

And all they're basing the article on was a Dad who had to wait for 20minutes in a room? Really not the end of the world, is it?

Yea, gimme a break!

I was a bouncer in London and I've seen "fans" do some very {censored}ed up stuff - or at least try to.

This news article is some bollocks comment from some knucklehead that some fresh out of journo school tossed has sensationalised trying to get his name on the next big thing.

Utter claptrap.

(just like this lousy {censored}ing iPad....hate it hate it hate it)

Yeah but but that's another reason thus is messed up. I work at a hospital and labor and delivery is off limits to everyone petty much and they have tons of cameras. They put tape over the cameras compromising security for themselves and everyone else's baby.

• Members

And all they're basing the article on was a Dad who had to wait for 20minutes in a room? Really not the end of the world, is it?

You never know...

The dude has Preemie twins in the NICU. Premature babies are often born with some pretty substantial problems & although modern medicine can do amazing things, many still do not survive. 20 minutes might have been all the time this guy got to spend with his children.

Take it from someone who's been there (both of my kids spent time in the NICU): You will NEVER feel as helpless as the moment you are holding a newborn preemie that is hooked up to all sorts of machines just to keep her alive, but you will do ANYTHING to hold her in your arms for as long as possible.

• Members

If that's all you took from it, you've missed the point.

How about, "At one point, a doctor was heard complaining the heavy security meant he couldn't check up on his patients properly." A doctor couldn't check up on his patients properly because some whore popstar with a disproportionately large arse thinks she's more important than everyone else. Does that sound right to you?

u mad bro?

it's not a big deal at all.

• Members

Yeah but but that's another reason thus is messed up. I work at a hospital and labor and delivery is off limits to everyone petty much and they have tons of cameras. They put tape over the cameras compromising security for themselves and everyone else's baby.

everyone else should have gtfo and go somewhere less high profile.

too many people that leak crap on to the internet, so extreme measures had to be taken. it's really that simple.

• Members

too many people that leak crap on to the internet, so extreme measures had to be taken. it's really that simple.

I know, people leaking crap on the internet would ruin their People Magazine payday. :lol: How about this.. if they are balling out of control they can get their own facility, or behave like normal people. /thread.

• Members

Who gives a {censored} about something being leaked on the internet. That's a terrible excuse.

• Members

That doesn't mean there isn't some neurotic fan who might do something odd like steal the baby, try and poison it or some {censored}ed up thing. Security has to be tight.

You say this as if this "neurotic" fan wouldn't be doing the world a huge service.

Archived