Ugliest Carvin of all time.

Crunchtime

• Members

What in the {censored}. It looks like every single bad thing about a 70's retirement home crammed into one homoerotic slab of shame and disappointment.

Do I play it? Do I {censored} it? Will it keep the squirrels out of my yard? How many gypsies had to die in order for this to be crafted?

• Members

What in the {censored}. It looks like every single bad thing about a 70's retirement home crammed into one homoerotic slab of shame and disappointment.

Do I play it? Do I {censored} it? Will it keep the squirrels out of my yard? How many gypsies had to die in order for this to be crafted?

I lol'ed. :lol:

I expected it to be a pic of cataclysmichael's Carvin. Dudes a killer player but these guitars.......:confused:

DSC00647.jpg

• Members

I don't know why but I feel like those should have a hubcap bolted to the body and most likely smell of cherry Faygo and incest.

I wonder how hard it is for Carvin employees to continue living their lives normally after having to make guitars like that and knowing the addresses of their recipients. Their urge to commit mass murder must be completely insatiable.

Sometimes you really have to just say "No."

• Members

I lol'ed.
:lol:

I expected it to be a pic of cataclysmichael's Carvin. Dudes a killer player but these guitars.......
:confused:

DSC00647.jpg

My favorite Sno-Cone is half grape and half cherry, because it totally works. These guitars not so much :freak:

Yeah, I still have the occasional Sno-Cone.

• Members

I lol'ed.
:lol:

I expected it to be a pic of cataclysmichael's Carvin. Dudes a killer player but these guitars.......
:confused:

DSC00647.jpg

I've always thought these were pretty neat.

Personally, I'd leave off the active electronics, but the burst on the right one is extremely well done. That's not an easy color combination to do well, but that right one looks very nice. It (the burst) reminds me of some Thorn guitars. He did some very very unusual bursts & most of them came out pretty {censored}in' cool.

Archived