CARVIN OWNERS! Unite and proudly display your Carvins!

Crunchtime

• Members

Let's see those awesome Carvins.

Here are mine. The pics are not the best but, you get the idea.

CT4 goldtop with Suhr Aldrich pickups

DSCF00012.jpg

DSCF00032.jpg

CT6 with SD Mave pickups

DSCF0015.jpg

DSCF0016.jpg

CS6, Flame koa, EMG 81X and 85X.

DSCF0018.jpg

DSCF0019.jpg

V220 with EMG 81 and 85

DSCF0013.jpg

DSCF0014.jpg

DC127 with EMG 85's

DSCF00052.jpg

DSCF00042.jpg

• Members

can you order any with thick necks at this point?

Yes, they will make different neck profiles.

It is not listed in the options.

You must call in and ask.

It is an up-charge. I've heard anywhere from $150 to $300 or more depending on what is involved. Basically $150 if the profile is in the system already. $300 if they have to scan a neck in to the system and program it.

It voids the 10 day trail period.

And may depend on how busy they are whether or not they can do it for you at "that" time. Slower times of the year, they are more willing to do non-standard or one-off options.

Lately there has been a bunch of new DC800s popping up on the Carvin forum. So, Carvin must be busy building Dc800 order requests.

• Members

Yes, they will make different neck profiles.

It is not listed in the options.

You must call in and ask.

It is an up-charge. I've heard anywhere from $150 to $300 or more depending on what is involved. Basically $150 if the profile is in the system already. $300 if they have to scan a neck in to the system and program it.

It voids the 10 day trail period.

And may depend on how busy they are whether or not they can do it for you at "that" time. Slower times of the year, they are more willing to do non-standard or one-off options.

Lately there has been a bunch of new DC800s popping up on the Carvin forum. So, Carvin must be busy building Dc800 order requests.

I've got a LP with a nice chunky C shape, would love a carvin with something similar

very interested at this point, maybe when tax time comes, I'll give them a call

• Members

I need to take some better pics. C66T, tung oil neck, matching headstock, ruby red stain flame, coil splitters/phase switch, sperzels, jumbo frets, abalone inlays.

My one and only:

P1020947.jpg

P1020942.jpg

P1020945.jpg

P1020943.jpg

You ever use the phase switch? I have a DC135 with coil tap and phase. I never ever use the phase

• Members

And yet, you still came into this thread.
:lol:

Just curious why somebody asked about me when he seems to know I don't own a Carvin and therefore wouldn't have any pictures to post. But in the spirit of the thread, here is the last one I had.

127front.jpg

Archived