Adam Lambert chosen to be the new lead singer of Queen

Xance

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I didn't say he couldn't sing. Just nobody can convince me that he can pull off Freddie better than Martel can.

I was like.... who the heck is Marc Martel.....then I youtubed. :thu:

I guess star power was more important than voice.

• Members

I think he'll nail the part. I don't think his vocals will sound like the original, but I don't think they really should either...My opinion. His songs on Idol were so over the top there wasn't a contestant who could really keep up :idk:

I think it's a great fit, and an awesome opportunity for him.

• Members

I can't say it feels like a great fit to me. No one can really fill Freddie's shoes, but Lambert just seems like a cheap disposable pop wannabe. Freddie was a legend. It would be like replacing James Hetfield with the kid from Linkin Park.

chaz could probably do better vox than pappa het nowadays actually............................... :D :D

way less yayyyyy uhhhhhs

• Members

I think he'll nail the part. I don't think his vocals will sound like the original, but I don't think they really should either...My opinion. His songs on Idol were so over the top there wasn't a contestant who could really keep up
:idk:
I think it's a great fit, and an awesome opportunity for him.

he'll bring the show part. no doubt. and sing well. i'd just really miss the queen clear power singing. i dont think he can do that.

Archived