So, if I am perfectly happy with my tone....

guitarbilly74

• Members

I bought a guitar back in November that I was just positive would be the last. Then I bought another one the next month. Now I'm sitting here thinking that I could easily flip two and be happy with what's left.

I've already thought of another one or two that I'd replace the flipped ones with. :facepalm:

• Members

BUT THEIR GRASS REFLECTS LIGHT IN A COOL WAY

that's not grass silly, that's the elusive crystal lettuce, everyone knows that.

I think that part of it's our desire to have more. I'm happy with my tone and main guitar, but I still want a PRS for a "different" sound/feel to playing.

• Members

GAS is a serious problem. Sometimes only an intervention can start one on the road to recovery.

I realized I was suffering from the same condition years ago, and for the same reason you stated. Had two amps that covered all the tones I wanted yet I still wanted a new amp or new pedals etc. etc.

When I sold a favorite pedal at about 65% of the original cost only to turn around a few months later and bought a new one again. I knew I was nuts and out of control so I put a moratorium on GAS and since then I have not sold a thing and the only purchases I have made are strings, tubes etc.

• Members

At least you play out billy. You at least use it outside your home. Me on the other hand....
:facepalm:

Ovid you are such an honest poster, I really admire that. You also seem to be genuinely nice person. You are one of my fav forumites :love:

I am like you I have more gear than my brother in law who does play out and I never take my gear out of my basement :facepalm::confused::freak:

:rawk:

Archived