I love drugs.

gorebreath

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LMAO! Reread your first post. This is exactly the opposite of what you started off with
:facepalm:

I don't do drugs to cope, I use them to put my mind in a place where I can really enjoy the small things in life. I am happy without them I just appreciate the things I would normally overlook otherwise.

• Members

I'm on anti depressants the work decently. I have certain chemical in-balances by nature so yea certain drugs "normalize" me.

Because I have seen the science behind that drug, it just {censored}s with your brain in a way that will completely dominate anybody. I am confident not cocky and stupid. Crystal meth is unlike other drugs, I also stated I am bright enough to realize what to stay away from.

and im 100% sure that you know the *drugs* your doing render your anti-depressants null and void:facepalm:

• Members

I've done plenty of stuff in my past, but I quit about 4 years ago and have only done it 2 times since and I regret the degree to which I partook in the later high school years because of how apathetic it made me to my surroundings and I began to be a much more productive individual since then. I would not have not realized it unless I stopped for at least a 2 week period. When you smoke to become normalized, you're just wasting your money.

• Members

I've done plenty of stuff in my past, but I quit about 4 years ago and have only done it 2 times since and I regret the degree to which I partook in the later high school years because of how apathetic it made me to my surroundings and I began to be a much more productive individual since then. I would not have not realized it unless I stopped for at least a 2 week period. When you smoke to become normalized, you're just wasting your money.

I normally go 2 to 3 weeks a month without any drug use and have always found the time off I am slightly less focused and productive.

• Members
I'm just busting his balls. I'm either smoking a lot and drinking a little, or drinking a lot and smoking a little. I haven't been off one of the two for more than 10 days at a stretch since '06.

Yeah...I too enjoy that particular combo package. :)

You just happened to present an anti-Government drug policy opportunity. Crack down on a casual nug/spliff...but get everyone pilled up.

• Members

How do you mean??

exactly - dude for your own sake, please go talk to your doctor even if hes internal med. Be honest with what your taking with him - he will explain better than i can especially if your on the newer SSRIs - it recuces the meds affect over 80% celexa prozac etc

• Members

I've always found drug-users to be weak-minded to start with. No offense...

Really? You probably watch too much TV. No offense....

But seriously....that is a flawed generalization. Tell ya what...I'll get high...we'll play chess, game of hoops, maybe jam?....and we'll see if your general assessment applies to me. (And about millions of other people too...doctors, lawyers, cops, etc.)

• Members

They all say that. Then they OD.

You are an ignoramus and clearly have no idea what you are talking about. people OD because they develop a tolerance from constant use and then in turn take more and more to get the same effects . I do not run that risk since I do not do drug every day. You can't OD from taking minimal to moderate doses every so often unless it is an allergic reaction.

• Members
EXACTLY!! Peopel need to experience {censored} for themselves, you cannot rely on others and the media to carve your personal path in life.

It may sound like it but I am not an addict. I have experienced addiction, that is not the case for em now. Not even a little bit. i can live without drugs just fine. I just really enjoy them.

"I'm not an addict...I just like doing it!" :)

• Members

exactly - dude for your own sake, please go talk to your doctor even if hes internal med. Be honest with what your taking with him - he will explain better than i can especially if your on the newer SSRIs - it recuces the meds affect over 80% celexa prozac etc

Oh! Yes! indeed you are correct, I am not new to SSRI's. Really it only makes Ecstasy unusable and psychedelics less potent at normal doses. Other than that, marijuana Opiates and uppers are not diluted whatsoever.

• Members

I don't do drugs to cope, I use them to put my mind in a place where I can really enjoy the small things in life. I am happy without them I just appreciate the things I would normally overlook otherwise.

So you don't use them to cope, but you do use them to make boring things not boring? That's coping man

• Members

Oh! Yes! indeed you are correct, I am not new to SSRI's. Really it only makes Ecstasy unusable and psychedelics less potent at normal doses. Other than that, marijuana Opiates and uppers are not diluted whatsoever.

dude i mean the other way around :) if your doin drugs like pot/alcohol and stuff like that - just stop taking the anti-depressants cause there not working anymore at all. I suggest you quit all your crap, take your meds and get some good coping skills then get off the meds - please man - don't want to see you in crisis down the road cause thats where your headed

• Members

You said you are worthless when you're sober. No drive, no ambition. So you use drugs to fix that. That is exactly what you just described.

You ARE an addict. Half the people in this thread can see that just by the things you are saying. You are refusing to acknowledge it...That is the sign of addiction. Tell yourself you aren't an addict all you want. The writing is on the wall here in this thread :thu:

• Members

So you don't use them to cope, but you do use them to make boring things not boring? That's coping man

No, coping with drugs is getting high to forget about how {censored}ty your life is and the world around is. It is to enter an oblivion so you no longer have to be a part of reality.

Subsequently turning doing the dishes into a fun activity by getting high beforehand is not an attempt to separate yourself from reality, but to simply be more okay with reality.

• Members

You are an ignoramus and clearly have no idea what you are talking about. people OD because they develop a tolerance from constant use and then in turn take more and more to get the same effects . I do not run that risk since I do not do drug every day. You can't OD from taking minimal to moderate doses every so often unless it is an allergic reaction.

Clearly, you have figured out the secret to doing all the drugs you want while avoiding building a tolerance and suffering any of the ill effects. Market that {censored}, son.

• Members

No, coping with drugs is getting high to forget about how {censored}ty your life is and the world around is. It is to enter an oblivion so you no longer have to be a part of reality.

Subsequently turning doing the dishes into a fun activity by getting high beforehand is not an attempt to separate yourself from reality, but to simply be more okay with reality.

Keep telling yourself that :thu:

Whatever you're doing there is a problem.

• Members
I really do man. They enhance my life so much, I am fortunate enough to be endowed with a strong enough will and a bright enough mind to not succumb to addiction or go near crystal meth which is a substance known for destroying the will to resist.

Off drugs life is just meh for me, there are ups and downs I see the beauty in life,nature, the universe and all that it encompass, but I don't appreciate it like I do when I am high.

I may be an odd case but I just have so much more ambition and drive when I am high, I can focus I have patience and I am sympathetic. When sober I am too nihilistic and apathetic to really do anything with my life or be of use to anybody including myself.

For some drugs are a demon, something that eats away at their lives like super corrosive acid. But for me it gives ultimate balance.

Illicit drugs are for people who can't handle life on lifes terms.

• Members

You said you are worthless when you're sober. No drive, no ambition. So you use drugs to fix that. That is exactly what you just described.

You ARE an addict. Half the people in this thread can see that just by the things you are saying. You are refusing to acknowledge it...That is the sign of addiction. Tell yourself you aren't an addict all you want. The writing is on the wall here in this thread
:thu:

That is addiction?? I was jaded by life until i discovered drugs, they made me realize how beautiful things are and that life is worth living. And it wasn;t just while I was high it carried in to my sober conciseness also.

An addict NEEDS their drug to maintain happiness and normality. I use a few times a month to enhance my existence, that is so different than a physical NEED . Just because I am an improve person high than sober does not make me an addict. Look up addiction.

Archived