I love drugs.

gorebreath

• Members

I really do man. They enhance my life so much, I am fortunate enough to be endowed with a strong enough will and a bright enough mind to not succumb to addiction or go near crystal meth which is a substance known for destroying the will to resist.

Off drugs life is just meh for me, there are ups and downs I see the beauty in life,nature, the universe and all that it encompass, but I don't appreciate it like I do when I am high.

I may be an odd case but I just have so much more ambition and drive when I am high, I can focus I have patience and I am sympathetic. When sober I am too nihilistic and apathetic to really do anything with my life or be of use to anybody including myself.

For some drugs are a demon, something that eats away at their lives like super corrosive acid. But for me it gives ultimate balance.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wait 20 years. If you live that long. You'll look like you were shot at & missed and {censored} at & hit. Your attitude means you WILL end up having problems. Everybody says, "I'm different. I'm strong willed." Dont kid yerself, fool.

• Members

Sounds like the drugs normalize you?
Have you seen a doctor, and gotten prescription drugs at any time?

I know a couple of people who used drugs to get their mind to function normally, and they turned out to have a mild depression and/or ADHD. One guy I don't call a friend, but I'm aquainted to him, stole his stepdaughter's ritalin. Turned out he should've been medicated from a young age. He was always a bully, but he had a chemical imbalance in his brain. He supposedly functions a lot better now that he's got prescriptions.

• Members

Wait 20 years. If you live that long. You'll look like you were shot at & missed and {censored} at & hit. Your attitude means you WILL end up having problems. Everybody says, "I'm different. I'm strong willed." Dont kid yerself, fool.

Bro I've been doing drugs for yeeeears now. If I never learned how to get high I would be dead already.

• Members

If you're so iron willed, why are you afraid of meth?

Because I have seen the science behind that drug, it just {censored}s with your brain in a way that will completely dominate anybody. I am confident not cocky and stupid. Crystal meth is unlike other drugs, I also stated I am bright enough to realize what to stay away from.

• Members

Like, say, illegal narcotics for self-medication?

To be honest I have found most legal narcotics, i.e. prescription drugs to be far worse than the illegal stuff like mushrooms, LSD, Ecstasy.

Once in a while I will binge with some painkillers but that stuff is too addictive for me to be willing to do regularly.

Archived