Who's the best musician on HCAF?

soilent

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

He's not around as much as he used to be, but Andy Wood, aka Van Hellion, is hands-down the man in my book. Dude's a world-class player, IMO, and just as good at bluegrass and the mandolin as he is on an electric. Of the guys who post more regularly, there are a bunch of damn good players: FRPC, Billy, Loop, Ola, Exafro, etc.

Pete, aka Ihave27frets & Mark Day are also killer players, but don't post as much around here as they used to. Glad to see Alex Flouros back, too, really dig his band's new video, and the dude can definitely blaze!

• Members

There are a ton of awesome players around here. I don't know if you could pick just 1. You have guys who's technical skills rival anyone out there. Others who can cover a wide variety of styles and/or instruments. Others who can write awesome songs. Some who can do all those things.

A short list of awesome players/musicians:

Van Hellian

Texasranger

Telephant

exafro

LoopQuantum

enditol

draeylc

ENdoftime

1haz27frets

glenecho

And I'm forgetting a bunch of guys. There are a bunch of you talented folk around. Me...well, I'm here for the lulz and to hoard gear.

• Members

When I was a member YEARS ago, wasn't there some dude on here named Scott Jones or something like that?

Thought he was supposed to be real good. What ever happened to him...or his he someone else on here now?

To answer the question though...LOT of really good players on here.

And I ain't one of 'em.

Archived