**New Cover Day** (super secret practice preview included inside!)

Dolf

• Members

So we spent this weekend working on {censored}, practicing, writing, etc.

Among the new tunes, we've got a new cover we worked up that we'll be playing at the Orlando show on the 17th, if you guys are in the area.

Two room mics, {censored}ty PA, billy already completely hoarse from 5+ hours of screaming, {censored}ty slide wankery from yours truly ;)

Get some:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7748101/new%20tunes/Moocher.mp3

EDIT: fixed

• Members

no werky

Link isn't working?

One sec, I'll upload it somewhere else.

NVM, fixed it. There are "public" links and "non public" links for DB. I accidentally posted the one you need to be logged in to view :/

• Members
So we spent this weekend working on {censored}, practicing, writing, etc.

Among the new tunes, we've got a new cover we worked up that we'll be playing at the Orlando show on the 17th, if you guys are in the area.

Two room mics, {censored}ty PA, billy already completely hoarse from 5+ hours of screaming, {censored}ty slide wankery from yours truly
;)

Get some:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7748101/new%20tunes/Moocher.mp3

EDIT: fixed

Kick ass! Perfect choice (that I never would have thought of) for material for your band to cover. Major kudos there, and for pulling it off so well. :thu:

• Members

Kick ass! Perfect choice (that I never would have thought of) for material for your band to cover. Major kudos there, and for pulling it off so well.
:thu:

Thanks, fellas. And that was in a garage with a coupla room mics. Wait till we actually put that {censored}er down on something :eek: (or don't and come see us play it live)

Archived