Check out the awesome pedalboard I made!

Crunchtime

• Members

Some of you may recall the thread I started about my new EHX 44 Mag pedal. In that thread, I stated my desire to build a pedalboard. This is the result. I think it turned out pretty cool.

I needed a board but did not want to pay what the store boards cost. I made this with stuff I already had, saved some cash, and like the end result.

I used the following supplies:

1. A 1/4" thick 1'x2' aluminum plate.

2. A set of old couch legs.

3. A handful of washers and nuts.

4. A pair of pull handle brackets.

Drilled a few holes, bolted that {censored} together and bam! Kick-ass redneck pedalboard!

DSCF00107.jpg

DSCF00123.jpg

DSCF000417.jpg

DSCF000615.jpg

DSCF000813.jpg

DSCF000714.jpg

DSCF000318.jpg

Used some 3M Dual Lock to attatch everything to the plate. Damn, that {censored} sticks very strong. Kinda expensive but very high quality.

• Members

I salute your ingenuity / handiwork but with all the deliberate effort it took I'm surprise you didn't make it inclined. No hate.

I actually plan to make it inclined down the road. I have some 1" aluminum roundstock I will cut some legs with. The tops will be tapered to provide an angle. I just got in a rush and wanted it done now.

• Members

looks great but needs an incline on it fo sho! Looks like it sits too high for my money

Plus how come you've got the P1 and the Mag at the front? The power amp doesn't have a switch and surely you'll be leaving the preamp on? Why not have them at the back and the other pedals that you'll actually step on at the front.

Sorry if I seem to be overly critical here, just wondering?

• Members

looks great but needs an incline on it fo sho! Looks like it sits too high for my money

Plus how come you've got the P1 and the Mag at the front? The power amp doesn't have a switch and surely you'll be leaving the preamp on? Why not have them at the back and the other pedals that you'll actually step on at the front.

Sorry if I seem to be overly critical here, just wondering?

It's not that tall. There is only 1/2" clearance between flooor and power supply.

I plan to add another AMT preamp to the front row. I'm waiting on the new two channel models. I will then be able to switch channels and turn EQ on and off. I really dont ever turn off NS-2 and hardly use tuner so that's why I set it up this way. Plus, it looks cool.

• Members

That is full-on BAD ASS! :phil:

I'm talentless, though -- how much do you want to make me one like it?
:love::thu:

I'll do it free if you pay for materials and shipping. There's not really much to it. You can buy aluminum plates like this on Ebay.

Archived